World's Best 00631 Cat Litter, Multiple Cat Clumping Formula
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Outstanding odor control
- Quick clumping and easy scooping
- 99% dust free
- With outstanding odor control and tight clumping ability, this formula is ideal for homes with 1 or 2 cats
- Outstanding odor control Only litter made from whole kernel corn Has a naturally absorbent structure that keeps nasty odors away
- Quick Clumping Traps the liquid and limits the wetness from seeping, sinking to the bottom or sticking to the sides of the box
- Easy Scooping With its patented formula and quick clumping abilities it’s easy to scoop Cleanup is a breeze
- Long Lasting Quick clumping keeps the rest of the litter dry One 7lb bag may last one cat more than 30 days
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The only natural litter made from whole kernel corn. Our patented formula harnesses the power of corn to offer outstanding odor control, easy clean up and it’s pet, people and planet friendly.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item World's Best Cat Litter, Multiple Cat Clumping Formula, 7 lbs.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quidsi Retail LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gambit Global|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 10.5 x 4 in||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 in||1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 in||4 x 8 x 18.5 in|
|Item Weight||7 lbs||8.82 lbs||28 lbs||6.1 lbs|
|Size||Small||20-30 Pound Bag||28-Pound Bag||6-Pound Bag|
Top Customer Reviews
We have found that this litter is one of the best. there is a minimum of dust when filling the box. The clay based litters always threw up a cloud that made it difficult on our allergys. This litter does not set either of our allergys off. The littermaid has no problems scooping this litter either. it has held up to our cats quite well. The multiple cat formula has done a super job of keeping the smell down. both of our cats are old and are quite able to stink a person out of the bathroom. with this litter there is no lingering smell. some of the other litters we have tried are no where close when handeling smells. this litter does not have perfumes in it like others that can set allergys off. we have noticed a big difference between the multiple cat formula and the regular. we highly recomend the multiple over regular. regular is still better then most of the supermarket brands in many ways.
It clumps just like it says it will. It has some sort of an odor reducer that really works. I can go two days without scooping and I have FOUR inside cats. It is NOT DUSTY. It tracks VERY LITTLE. It does exactly what it says it will and that is the greatest thing ever.
I was using SWeatScoop Litter. WHEAT LITTER: Swheat Scoop Natural Wheat Cat Litter Bag, 40-Pound and I was pretty happy with it. But It does have some issues with tracking and dust. They were not BIG ISSUES when I had 2 cats, but when I had four, things began to get a bit smelly and pieces of litter seemed to be everywhere. I was Sweeping and Swiffering with a vengence. Things had to be better. My male cat likes to urinate big time. The Sweetscoop would clump, but when I went to scoop after the Big Guy, those clumps would fall apart and then I would spend 5-10 minutes going after the little "clinkers" left behind when the clump broke apart. And I no longer had one box to scoop, I had two!!! I was spending WAY TOO much time with the Litter Box and not enough with the Dah Bird and the kitties. If you have not tried, The Bird, then you MUST: This is the best starter packet there is for Dah Bird: The Da Bird Value Pack (Includes 1 Da Bird Pull Apart Cat Toy & 2 Replacement Feathers)
Anyway, I went on a hunt for the Best Litter. (If You do not want to read about the other litters I tried, then please skip to the bottom where JUST THE FACTS is written)
JOHNNY CAT, around for years. This is a joke. Unless you can afford nothing else, or are having a kitten stay JUST overnight, do not bother. Jonny Cat Litter I find the Arm and Hammer Litters in their myriad of types to be just a step of from Johnny Cat. They are Heavy and not worth the trouble.
SILICA TYPE LITTERS: This one keeps the odor down, but is pricey, and there is dust and little bits of silica Everywhere you move. I have never had so much dust in my house since the last Dust Storm blew threw that was higher than the control tower at the Airport: Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
YESTERDAYS NEWS. This is pelleted or balled newspaper. It is fine if your cats have just been declawed, but otherwise, NO. My cats hated it. It does not clump, it smells, it tracks everywhere. It is, in fact, best kept as Yesterday's News. Should have been recycled. Fresh News Cat Litter, 25 Pounds
PELLET TYPE LITTERS (Cats Breeze) This box with pellets and a tray underneath to catch the urine sounded good to me. But the cats showed otherwise by managing to scoop pawfuls of poop and pellets onto the wall, door, washing machine and cabinets. After changing a soaking wet urine filled paper/plastic retainer 3 or 4 times, and cleaning up the other poop mess, I saw their point.Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets - 3.5 lbs
PINE LITTERS: FELINE PINE: I liked this and it keep the smell down pretty well, but it clumps poorly and the cats leave a tell tale trail all around the house: across the floor, up the couch, to the window, to the chair, into the kitchen etc. It is a persistent tracker. Feline Pine Original Cat Litter, 40-Pound Bags
CORN LITTER: NATURES MIRACLE. The World's Best is also a corn litter and I thought this would be fine; however, instead of being golden or grayish, it is red and yellow. It clumps VERY Poorly, and leave a fine yellow-red dust on everything. It was almost as bad as the Silica litters in the Dustiness area.
It took me 20 minutes to scoop a box of this because everything fell to pieces no matter how careful I was. Natures Miracle JFC Corn Cob Cat Litter, 18-Pound
CEDAR LITTERS: Smell good and clump fairly well, HOWEVER, they are also very bad about tracking and when Urine hits Cedar, it turns the cedar Black. It is disgusting. I thought I might have hit the jackpot with cedar because it handled the smell so well, but I could not handle the color and the dust!Northeastern Products Cedarific Natural Cedar Chips Cat Litter, 50 Liter Bag
I have tried Flushable litters and stopped up my toilet several times. I have tried Litters Liners and found that cats can easily scratch their way through them. I tried the Sifting Liners only to discover myself standing by a litter box holding a plastic bag with holes in it that did very little sifting, but managed to make clouds of dust while I was, Literally, left holding the bag full of disgusting objects. Out into the garbage that whole Idea went. I have never had the impetus to try something like Litter Locker. I live in a one story house and walk from the laundry room through the garage to the garbage can with my little gifts from the kitties. I saw no need. I tried the cat attracting litter plus a liquid litter attractant for the cat who could not remember where the box was. When I found she had pooped for a week in my basket of rags, she went back to her rescue society. I used the litter that turned colors when one cat got old and frail. The litter showed no problem, but he died of Pancreatitis nonetheless. I THINK I have tried a TYPE of Each Litter.
WHEN FINIALLY I CAME UPON: (JUST THE FACTS)
WORLDS BEST CAT LITTER: The VERY NAME of the litter put me off. Nothing could be that good. I have tried them all and they all fair, BUT, I DID TRY IT. And WONDER OF WONDERS, it works and works well.
1. It is LIGHT WEIGHT and easy to carry and handle. It even comes in bags as small as 10 pounds. (I am not as young as I once was. Once, Throwing bales of hay was not a problem.) But NOW, 10 pounds is a nice size for me to wag around. Of course, It is cheaper to buy it in bigger sizes.
2. It CLUMPS and Stays CLUMPED. When my Big Boy has been drinking water all day and saving it up for a pee in the corner of the box (the hardest ones to remove intact), the whole shebang comes out in one huge clump and with a swift twist of the wrist ends up in the trash bag and not in pieces IN the box, plus pieces ON the floor, and UNDER the sink. Poop dries up nicely and is usually easy to spot. Hidden balls of urine come out in one piece.
3. It has excellent ODOR CONTROL. I have 4 cats and can go two days before scooping. Before this, I usually tried to manage it two or three times a day, so it did not take the whole evening (a bit of an overestimation) to clean it up! What used to take me 20 minutes a box, now takes me 4 minutes per box. There are two boxes. (I cannot adhere to the philosophy of one box per cat plus one extra. They either get along or Else. They get along fine. Everyone here has a type A personality). WHERE DOES ONE PUT FIVE LITTER BOXES??? To help with odor control, I keep one of those plug in gadgets, Glade or some such, going at all times, plus I put plain old carpet scent in the boxes. The cats do not seem to care and it does the trick much better than Baking Powder.
4. Almost TRACKLESS. I find maybe 8-10 pieces of litter in the laundry room where the boxes are every day and sweep them up. I hardly ever find them any further away. All the other litters were able to be tracked all over the house. The little pieces got in my carpets, the cracks in my tile, under the furniture, and was always found in the seat of the chair the guest wanted to sit in. Now, Tracking is the least of my problems and that is a Good Thing!!!
5. DUSTLESS. I won't even say almost dustless. There IS some heavy dust that stays in the box, but there is not a fine layer of dust by the box and all over the house as there was previously. Now it is just Cat Hair all over the house instead of Cat Hair AND Dust that lay in various layers on every surface. (At my house, Cat Hair is considered a Condiment.)
6. MAINTAINS ITS COLOR: This litter stays the same yellow gray color it was when it arrived whether kitties poop, pee, or play in it. No nasty black colors.
7. OTHER POSITIVE QUALITIES: The cats like this litter just fine. They do not rebel and throw it around the room with poop attached (I wish I had been there to see how SHE did that!) I do not have to use attractants to get them to use it. I do not need 5 lITTER boxes. The litter does not attempt to tell me the state of my animal's health. It is just litter. It is there to be used, and it IS USED and I am grateful for that.
In my estimation, it is, indeed, the world's best litter. Other than teaching my cat kids to use the toilet, and I have bought the book and equipment, I shall have to use litter.How To Toilet Train Your Cat In 30 Days: Fastest Way To Get Rid Of Kitty Litter...Guaranteed! And as long as Amazon delivers, I shall use THIS litter. I can even get it at the grocers. I have tried some variety of each kind of litter...to the best of my knowledge...and I find this to be better than even what Nature has to offer: dirt or sand, either of which are available in my back yard. So, I Recommend, Recommend, Recommend THIS ONE:
World's Best 00627 Cat Litter, Multiple Cat Clumping Formula, 17 Pounds (Packaging Varies)
And, ONE LAST THING, I truly think, the Litter Lifter Scoop is the best to use. I was taught the rules of litter and scooping by a rescue group. They emphacized that getting those pesky urine dribble balls OUT OF THE LITTER was the secret to non-smelling box. It isn't the poop that hangs around to cause a stench because it dries up, but the urine, though dry, has THAT CAT SMELL. YEECH!!! This scoop is the very best at getting all of those gone and away. By using THE WORLDS BEST, which leaves almost no urine balls, plus catching the meandering balls with this scoop, you will find that your litter box behave its bes.Litter-Lifter Kitty Litter Scoop for Cats Assorted Color.
Well, It took a LOOOONG time to tell the tale and I appreciate your reading. I hope this helped you decide which litter was best for you. So Goodbye, and have a great one...From me and Trinity, Gabriella, Wisdom and Mercy. They all say, "Thanks for putting up with our Mom, and Goodbye for now!"
The biggest problem I had with it was the lack of odor control, probably due to the fact that it's corn-based. After a couple of days it smells like flour soaked with vinegar gone rancid, and I scoop three times a day. I tried adding Arm & Hammer odor control powder, and it helped a little, but did not completely eliminate the smell.
Another problem is that because it's very lightweight, it tends to fly around and track much more than ordinary litter.
On the positive side, it is completely dust free.
I don't think "World's Best" is a bad product. Certainly many people, including some "cat people" I know at work, swear by it. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't "the best" for everybody. I am currently using Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Clumping Cat Litter which is completely dust free, tracks much less and has excellent odor control. It's heavier to lug around, and it may not be as ecological, but it works better for my cats.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stuff is AWESOME with the cat urine. No sticking to the bottom of the litterbox, forcing me to scrape and scrape to get it off.Read more