World's Best Garden Hose Quick Connect
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty, Made in the USA: The Garden Hose Quick Connect That is Built Like A Tank To Withstand Tough Use! Guaranteed For Life! These can take abuse and keep on working. They won’t break, crack, or come apart if you happen to tug on the hose a little too hard. You can use them to connect your impact sprinklers, hand sprayers, or even to connect different hoses together, and much more. The sturdy quality and solid feeling of these will last! Don’t waste your time or money on anything else.
- Saves Water. Saves Money. Because there are no leaks, there is no wasted water flowing out anywhere. Also, other products often only last one or two seasons, at best. We fully expect this to last you for the rest of your life. This durability and reliability is sure to save you lots of money and hassle in the long run. This is engineered to last and keep working for you whenever it is needed.
- Secure Connection. Easy Off-And-On Adapter Provides A Tight, Secure Fit, No-Leak Connection. This fits as tightly and securely as an air compressor fitting with no leaks. There are no leaks where the male and female parts connect to the hose, or to the faucet, or to your watering nozzle. The connections attach or detach quite easily. The quality of these adapters surpasses any of the previous quick connects you’ve ever tried. It’s the type of quality that you never regret purchasing.
- Provides More Flexibility. Have you ever had to twist a hose to get the sprinkler to stay flat? A really cool feature of these quick-connects is that where the two adapters connect, they rotate freely… even while fully connected, and without any leaks. This means that you no longer have to twist hoses or wrestle other unwieldy parts. Simply rotate to whatever position you want and it will stay, without resistance!
- Set Includes 2 Male Adapters And 1 Female Adapter. Fits Standard Garden Hoses and Tools. Order 2 And Receive Free Shipping! If You Don't Have One Of These, Do Yourself A Favor And Get One Now! You Will Not Find Anything Else Better Made!
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Quick-Connect That Doesn’t Leak And Is Guaranteed for Life!
Once you start using these garden hose quick-connect adapters, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without. They make connecting and disconnecting any of your garden hose equipment or accessories a snap.
You will be able to move from connection to connection in seconds. No more screwing and unscrewing, twisting and turning, over and over again!
They pop apart with a simple pull of the outer sleeve.
When you are ready to re-connect, simply pull back the outer ring, and push the parts back together with a quick shove. It’s as easy as that!
They work great to attach your hose to your water faucet. No more bending over and trying to screw on that unwieldy hose upside down. Simply install this at the end of your faucet and begin enjoying how easy it is to attach your hose: as easy as pushing the ends together! It’s so much handier than screwing the hose into the faucet every time.
You are going to want these on every outdoor faucet, hose, and nozzle that you own! They are perfect for your home, RV, boat, campsite, or anywhere else you have a standard garden hose sized connection.
The package includes:
~ 1 solid brass female garden hose quick connect adapter
~ 2 solid brass male garden hose quick connect adapters
Don’t delay: get the ease of use and flexibility these will add to your outdoor work.
BONUS! Purchase now to get our how-to e-book included free:
How To Have Your Own Amazing, High-Yield, No-Till, "Crazy Jungle" Vegetable Garden.
Own a garden that:
~ Is very small and easy to start
~ Only requires 8-10 hours of work per year!
~ Is virtually weed and pest bug free
~ And can feed your entire family!
Don't delay, order now!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Years ago I found quick connects and I've used them ever since. The plastic ones work OK for a year or so then they wear out or just plain break. I found brass ones at Sears sold under the Craftsman brand and they worked pretty well and if one wore out and leaked Sear's would replace it.
But Sear's switched to cheaper ones made in China and they were not Craftsman so when they wore out in a year or two I had to buy new ones.
By chance I came across these World's Best Quick Connect solid brass fittings. When I got my first one I thought it was pretty much like the old Craftsman units but when I put it side-by-side with an old Craftsman unit I quickly saw the Worlds Best unit was made much better.
Check out the photo and you can see the outside grip is a much thicker brass so it should resist damage when dropped on the driveway. The knurling is also deeper and sharper which makes it easier to grip when wet.
At first these units seam expensive but when you see the build quality and the Made in USA stamp these are a better value than the less expensive unit's at Target and Wal Mart. I highly recommend you buy this Quick Connect.
After my first few uses, I'm already planning on buying another set to cover another fixture. The female portion of the quick connect easily threads onto the faucet but seals well. Similarly, the male portion is easily attached to whatever you use (a spool of hose, a pressure washer's feed line, etc). Perhaps most importantly, connecting the two together is easily done by sliding the sleeve up on the female portion, and once connected there are no leaks.
If you frequently are swapping out items on your faucet or have faucets that are hard to thread things onto, getting this product is kind of a no brainer. I just wish it wasn't quite as expensive.
I've spent a lot of money on quick connects and was hoping this American product (pricey by the way) would work. Unfortunately, there really isn't a quick connect product on the market that lasts more than a dozen or so uses before breaking.
Don't waste your money on these, they are way too expensive for what you get as they fail at the same rate as much less expensive offerings.
This quick connect is very solidly built, another review includes some photos showing the wall thickness of the connector collet and that does make a difference. The thickness on this unit will hold up to stepping on it, running over it with your car, common wear and tear that you should expect for a garden hose connector. The knurling is deeply cut so it has a solid grip when wet, and the mechanical tolerances are excellent so the parts slide smoothly and seat nicely, water tight. I got it to go on our hose bib so my wife and I can stop scraping up our knuckles on the brick wall when we disconnect the hose when freezing weather approaches.
I'm delighted to find that there are still some people and companies out there who are working hard to make a good product at a fair price (and yes it should be more than the cheap crap), and I'm delighted with the build quality of this quick connect. I bought one to check it out and I'm about to go back and buy two more for my other hose bibs.
And as a bonus this seller included some extras in the box--a little bag of skittles thrown in to boot... nice!!
5 stars across the board, keep up the great work!!