Customer Reviews: World's Biggest Sleep Shirt Women's Henley Sleepshirt, Yellow, One Size
Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon

on September 12, 2012
I received the sleepshirt in the mail today. The color was beautiful...very vibrant. The cotton is soft also. But the shirt is as big as a tent...a big tent. And on the tag it said "jumbo". But after wearing it to bed, I realized it was very comfortable. I could shorten it and maybe big is okay. I'll see about getting another one of these.
on September 26, 2012
It's often difficult finding sleepwear/loungewear for my elderly mother. She won't wear items that she says are too fancy, but she also won't wear items that she thinks are dowdy. Well luckily she loves these sleep shirts. The colors are bright, and the loose fit is perfect - she's tiny, but she likes the way they hang on her. I like the fact that they are cotton and easy to care for. Very glad I ordered them, may order a couple more at this great price.
on October 1, 2012
If you are very slim, this will be too big for you. The only compliants I have are I wish the sleeves were longer, and I don't like the buttons on it (more for decoration than anything else). Other than that, I love it.