Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on August 16, 2016
These are the best ear plugs I have ever used! I have tried everything to drown out my husbands snoring. He sounds like a buzz saw at high speed! I have tried every type of ear plug made, even doubled up on some of them and wrapped my head with gauze! To no avail! Then, I found these and have been a sound sleeper ever since! I am able to enjoy an night of uninterrupted sleep. I highly recommend them.
on May 26, 2015
Love these! Used them in Afghanistan on a combat deployment when I needed some shuteye between the heavy trucks/equipment and explosions. Blocks out just enough that you can sleep if you're tired enough, without preventing you from hearing a true alarm. More importantly, since they mold to your ears, they don't put constant pressure on your ear canal like traditional earplugs. This always caused problems for me because I'd wake up a few hours into sleep with an enormous headache thanks to foam or plastic earplugs.

For consistency, they are like a slightly thicker play-dough feel to them, but it stays together very well. I never had an issue with any residue left over in my ears - ever.

I used them daily for a year and went through one pair every 2-3 months. However, I did shower before bed every night, and was sure to wash my ears well. If you have dirty/waxy ears, then you'll probably go through them a lot quicker.

Hope this helps!
on July 12, 2015
Fantastic product! I snore really loudly, and this is the first product my husband and I have found that actually shuts out enough of my noise to allow us to sleep in the same bed together. A friend recommended them, saying that these ear plugs allowed him, after sleeping in the guest room for two years, to move back into their bedroom with his wife. Two marriages saved! Thanks, World's Finest Ear Plug!!
on August 30, 2016
They are indeed the World's Finest Ear Plug. My husband used to get the cheap ones from the big stores like CVS, Walgreens etc. He was never really satisfied with them. I gave him a set of these ear plugs for Christmas and he was so happy. Only way to go in our opinion. Beeswax is much cleaner for your ears than the synthetic waxes
on March 5, 2015
I have tried at least 10 other types of earplugs and these are the best. I have tried numerous foam plugs. They are not very soundproof (although they claim they are) and the foam plugs never stay in my ear properly. I have tried silicone plugs. Not as soundproof or comfortable as the World's finest either. I have tried the Wax earplugs. Messy and collect so much dirt and grime. That is one nice thing about the World's finest ear plug, they do not collect hair, dirt and grime as easily as the silicone or wax plugs. I use a pair of these for about a month before I dispose of them. These are the best.
on May 10, 2017
It takes new users a bit of time to figure out how to mold them just right, but once that's done they block as much or more sound than even the best foam earplugs, with MUCH greater comfort.
on February 9, 2015
I ride a motorcycle and need ear protection. I had been using foam plugs, but they do not stay in so easily. Pulling on the helmet loosens or even pulls them out. These mold to the ear canal and the helmet does not pull on them when pulling it on. The are comfortable and provide excellent ear protection.
on July 26, 2016
Usually a product's name is hyperbole; in this case, these Ear Plugs have earned top marks! I've used them in many locales that previously were overwhelming to me and my sensory sensitivities. Well done!
on October 25, 2012
ive used this pruduct for a long time. but this is the 1st time i,ve got em from amazon. MISTAKE...... They were old stock and badly dry... As if they had been sitting for a long time. WONT get em from amazon again.
on March 25, 2013
I'm surprised to be the first to mention this, but I was a little disappointed in the texture of these ear plugs. They felt a lot like play dough, and I was a little hesitant about jamming them into my ears. The next morning I pulled them out and my ears felt a little odd. I cleaned them out with q tips and found that some of the blue was left as a residue inside my ear! I'm now a little worried about using them again because I don't want to get an ear infection. They do sound proof well, but they also encase my entire ear!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.