- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
3-Year TV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free on-site service for TVs 37" and above; free shipping for smaller TVs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
The World's Thinnest Outdoor LED TV. The G Series 46" Outdoor LED HD TV
|Price:||$1,700.00 + $159.95 shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Existing Clients: Disney, Universal Studios, The U.S. Army, NASA, Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, CBS and many more.
- Worlds Thinnest Outdoor TV!
- TV's Custom Altered for Outdoor Use. Resistant to rain, dust, insects, etc. Temperature Range: -25 to 145 degrees F
- The Brightest Outdoor TV's on the market! 16.7 million colors, TFT Active Matrix Liquid Crystal with Enhanced Brightness LED Backlight Modulation Technology. 40% Less Energy, Higher Contrast, No Mercury Components.
- 100% Guaranteed
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The World's Thinnest (TV's from 1” Deep) and World's 1st Outdoor LED HD TV. Supplying TV’s direct to Corporations, Hotels and The Federal Government since 2004. All of our products are modified in the USA and come with a Full Replacement Guarantee! All of our TV’s are name brand sets. We offer “off-the-shelf” 22” to 84” Samsung, Vizio, Sharp or LG LED HD TV’s which assures you get the latest and most up to date technology. How do we guarantee our products are safe, sealed and secure? We first remove the back panel of the tv exposing all electrical components and circuit boards. We apply a special silicone sealant to all components including the speakers to protect them from moisture, bugs and debris. We then secure a proprietary membrane to all ventilation holes on the back cover. This membrane allows heat to escape but is impermeable to moisture. Since water drains downward, we leave the holes at the bottom of the back cover exposed so there is a natural heat convection from the bottom of the television to the vents at the top to allow for proper cooling. Once all vents have been covered, we apply a sealant to all the screw holes and reattach the back cover. When the cover is in place, we then seal the perimeter joints where the back cover attaches to the screen as well as the joints on the front of the tv where the frame meets the viewing screen. After everything has been sealed, we coat the entire tv with a proprietary material that repels water and acts as a uv barrier. The final process is to protect the audio/video inputs and outputs, We seal the recessed housing where these connections are located. Attached is a waterproof Velcro and pliable translucent plastic to protect all cables coming into and out of the tv. All tv’s come with waterproof remote control and waterproof television cover as well.