Top critical review
4 people found this helpful
Decent substantial cover - ink magnet?
on December 10, 2012
Item is as described and pictured.
- The cover fit well. The problem with covers in my experience is that dust and dirt get into the cover and sets up possible fine scratching of the handset. This does a good job of preventing this.
- Color is pretty true to the original Nokia Yellow.
- Material was thick and substantial. It didn't seem flimsy.
- (new) cover is an ink magnet that withstands cleaning.
- Seams could be smoother but for the money this isn't bad.
- The holes for the speaker jack and power jack were wider than needed. (edit) Upon closer inspection, the wider openings accommodate speakers.
Time has past and I've used it well. My 920 dropped from about 3 feet and the cover did protect it and the phone still functions well. I am grateful that this cover can protect. The perplexing thing is that the yellow has picked up ink marks that I cannot get off. Granted I may have thrown it into a bag with pens but soap and water didn't work. I also used a scotch pad but no luck either.
I can't say I dislike it but recommend a black cover. Given this I'm dropping my rating down to three stars.