Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on December 10, 2012
Item is as described and pictured.

Pros:
- The cover fit well. The problem with covers in my experience is that dust and dirt get into the cover and sets up possible fine scratching of the handset. This does a good job of preventing this.
- Color is pretty true to the original Nokia Yellow.
- Material was thick and substantial. It didn't seem flimsy.

Cons:
- (new) cover is an ink magnet that withstands cleaning.
- Seams could be smoother but for the money this isn't bad.
- The holes for the speaker jack and power jack were wider than needed. (edit) Upon closer inspection, the wider openings accommodate speakers.

Edit 12/24/12

Time has past and I've used it well. My 920 dropped from about 3 feet and the cover did protect it and the phone still functions well. I am grateful that this cover can protect. The perplexing thing is that the yellow has picked up ink marks that I cannot get off. Granted I may have thrown it into a bag with pens but soap and water didn't work. I also used a scotch pad but no luck either.

I can't say I dislike it but recommend a black cover. Given this I'm dropping my rating down to three stars.
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 25, 2014
This cover is not going to protect the phone from falling damage or careless use. It is not the exact same color yellow as the phone. It is a softer rubber cover.

What it is designed to do is prevent the skin of the phone from being damaged during normal use and it does this perfectly. If you don't want the screen to be damaged don't lay it face down, this cover does not provide any protection for the screen face. It fits very tight and all openings are aligned exactly with the features on the phone. Like almost all phone covers the headphone jack opening does not allow standard plugs to seat completely. You will need to enlarge the opening slightly or use a small diameter plug for headphones. If you use the wireless charging device have no fears, my phone charges just fine with this cover on. All in all I am satisfied with this cover. It does exactly what it was purchased to do.
on January 7, 2014
I love my soft case
It is easy to see in your purse and does not get covered up so easy my big purse.
My only con about this is I wished it had a strap attached to the case but you can't have everything in life.
Yes I would order this again. I wished they had designs on the cases like they have put on the iphone covers.
Maybe some one will design those soon.
on July 16, 2014
This is a very nice cover but color does not match the phone--not as bright a yellow but not big thing to me. All the cut outs are perfect. How ever I believe it picks up clothes die stains. My cyan Nokia cover shows minor stains and only on the edges of the case which has a mat surface texture. A darker Candy color probably would be a better choice. The price is good and the case protects the phone for everything but the flat front surface. It 's a good buy.
on December 13, 2012
When the Lumia 920 first came out I was a little bummed to find out that the yellow option wouldn't be available in store. Unfortunately my techno lust won out and instead I opted for the red one . It's a beautiful phone but I still kind of wanted the yellow. These glossy skins are absolutely perfect! Easy to slip on and feels pretty sturdy in there. The skins feel thick enough where I think it will protect it for falls real nicely (the base phone itself is already pretty sturdy against falls, this keeps it free from scratches which is nice win). The openings seem fine where they need to be (another reviewer had a mild quirk about theirs). The really nice part is they work with the wireless charger so you don't need to remove the skin for it to charge, SO nice!
One person found this helpful
on December 26, 2012
This case fits great and when paired with a white Lumia 920 it is a very good looking unit.
The yellow is a really nice color and the material is glossy yet soft for added grip.
It is a great thickness as well. Not adding much size but enough to feel solid and grippy.
I had a Speck Gel case and this beats it.
6 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Cyclingon December 24, 2012
This is a decent case for the price. It isn't too thick, but it should provide good scuff protection, OK impact protection, and it terminates far enough back from the glass that there's room to put on the armorsuit screen protector without having the case rub it and peel up the edges.
One person found this helpful
on January 21, 2013
This was for my son. He got the white one and loves to use this Yellow jacket as it is hard to tell that is not Yellow. I also got him the red one: both for under $10!!!! Apple iPhone users: can you get this quality product for youriPhones for that price!!! only if you go to China!!!
on January 29, 2013
I have a white lumia and it looks great. The color seems like it'd be a tiny bit different than the yellow Lumia, so i'm glad mine's white because I feel like the clashing would bother me. Anyway, the case fits well and doesn't bother me at all -- also I am able to do wireless charging with the case on, which I wasn't sure about. The protection is good; it comes up around the corners unlike a lot of cases I've seen. Unbeatable, especially at this price
3 people found this helpful
on November 25, 2013
This case is nice for the price- bright yellow, and has protected my phone after a few falls. Also fit the 925- the buttons are a bit off/it's a little loose, but if you upgrade, you can keep the case as long as you don't mind those little problems.