Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 93 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on December 27, 2012
I was looking for a slim case that would:
1. Give me something grippy to hold onto with this VERY slippery phone.
2. Elevate the camera lens away from table surface when the phone is placed on its back to prevent scratching of lens
3. Some edge protection without adding bulk/weight
4. Easy to remove.
5. No screen protection (don't want it)
6. Case should be thin enough to permit the phone to keep cool when charging

This case meets all those needs. Clicks on/off easily. Slight case reveal on ends protects edges. grippy texture without being so sticky that it would prevent being pulled from pocket. I am very happy with the fit and finish on this skin. Would buy again.

Other considerations:
If you are accident prone I would suggest another case with more padding or thicker edges. A silicone case may be more your speed.
In future versions the maker may want to consider horizontal ridges along the corners to make it easier to remove from a coat pocket.
on November 25, 2012
The one bad rating I see here was complaints about what is obvious in the pictures. This is a very thin and minimal case, it will protect from scratches and minors drops. It snaps on and adds very little bulk. The top and bottom are exposed (love that) but the corners are still have just a little protection. If you want a case that protects from normal wear and tear and is thin this is your case. If you want drop protection to the fullest check out a different on. This one was perfect for me and was just as advertised.
on January 3, 2013
I couldn't decide between this case and the one by Terrapin, so I purchased one of each. Both cases are very close in quality and design, but I'd have to say that the Terrapin fits better. The side edges wrap around the side of the phone and meet the edge of the glass screen perfectly. The Worldshopping case leaves about a 1mm. gap that seems to increase slightly in the middle. As far as weight, the Terrapin is 15.2 grams vs. the Worldshopping case at 14.2 grams. Flexibility is about the same for both. I can't imagine either case providing much protection for the phone, except for preventing scuffing on the back side. Hope this helps others in making a decision.
on January 3, 2013
Recently purchased a Windows 920 phone, which is just a terrific overall product. I debated between purchasing a wallet case that stored other items including the phone, or this hard back case. I did my research for several days to find the best case to protect my great new phone. I ultimately purchased this case, simply because the quality of all the other faux leather and wallet cases appeared terrible. I feared they would fall apart in a couple of months, at which point I'd probably have to purchase a new case.

Long story short, I've used this case for about a week now and I have to emphasize how perfectly it hugs my phone and protects it. Additionally, as many of the other reviewers confirmed, the sandy grip on the back helps to balance the very slick feeling back of my Windows 920. It fits like a glove, and better yet, it makes the phone feel very solid and good in your hands. It makes the phone look thinner actually - given we all know how big this phone is - because the black case helps to mask a lot of the white phone. Enough white shows, obviously, that it provides a cool little contrast.

Last, this case protects your phone on the back end (where your camera is) but leaves the front end still vulnerable so I purchased a screen protector to make sure nothing would get scratched. Having said all that, I loved my phone very much when I bought it, and with these additions of this case and the screen protector, I'm sure I rank in the top 5% of the happiest customers who's gotten a phone in the past month.

Cheers!
on December 28, 2012
The first thing you need to realize is that most cases that are available for today's Smartphones will do a reasonably good job protecting the phone from scratches and short drops. Of course, it helps if you happen to drop your phone on carpeting, but that's never been my luck (I always seem to drop it on concrete or tile).

I was a bit concerned about my phone falling out of this case when I first opened the packaging, but they aren't going to separate unless you want them too. My phone fits snug and the access holes for the buttons are positioned perfectly.

I love how this case will protect every side of the phone (except for the screen) from the occasional scratch you might get from setting your phone on something. To combat the lack of protection for the screen, I purchased a Zagg screen protector.

This case weighs hardly anything and will not add any bulk (compared to some Otterbox cases I've owned).

I highly recommend for anyone with the Nokia 920 and would purchase again.
on September 8, 2013
I didn't buy this case so much as to protect my phone, but so that I don't have to worry about it slipping out of my hands. I'm a careful person so I don't worry about my phone falling off a staircase or something like that. The only way I knew it could fall is because of these frictionless gloss covers they keep making these phones out of.

My only gripe is that it can make pressing the buttons a little difficult. They're not hidden where you can't reach them, but they are already quite flush against the phone itself and the added size from the case can make it annoying.
on January 3, 2013
When i bought my 920 on release day i was a bit worried i would be forced to spend 30 dollars on some brand name case.

I scoured amazon that day and ordered two TPU cases, They were OK for what they are, but I am not a TPU case kinda guy. I prefer my slim shells.

A week or so later i found this case and a "slimmer" one from worldshopping and ordered them both immediately. You can see my review for the other, it was not as nice as this but it was OK. This case though is perfection if you are looking for a Slim shell case for your Nokia. This fit is perfect, the finish is amazing. I love how it adds grip in the hand, but does not snag on pockets and such. It was so good i ordered similar cases for all my friends phones and gadgets. I am a quicksand believer!
on March 4, 2013
I bought this phone for my 920, which is my only phone. I thought the phone as slick & easy to drop. This case totally fixes that problem as it is textured and easy to hold onto. It also protects my phone from daily wear and tear very well.

The case snaps onto the phone easily without much effort.

This case doesn't seem to be designed to provide significant protection for the phone from drops. It is a slim case that fits well. If you are looking for a hard-case to protect your phone from a drop, this case is not for you.

The cut-outs for the buttons, camera & flash fit perfectly. The case protects the face (camera side) of the phone very well.

I love this case & would recommend it.
on January 28, 2013
This case looks nice, and doesn't add much to the size of the phone, but it also doesn't add much more than minimal scratch protection. It would offer about the same protection against drops as a piece of non-corrugated cardboard. It would work for preventing scratches on the back, but as we know, the 920 doesn't really have the same problems in this area as, say, an iPhone.

Perhaps more importantly, the case actually broke in 3 weeks of nothing but living in my pocket & on my desk. The thin piece between the screen & the volume control split in two right at the top. For most products, this wouldn't be a deal breaker, but for a "tough" item like a phone case, this gives me very little confidence in it.
on July 23, 2013
This case fits my nokia like a glove. It's just thick enough to protect it from little drops and stuff from everyday life. Plus it allows you to get a better grip on the phone without the bulk of a huge case. It also doesn't mess up screen protectors either so that's a plus in my book.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.