Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 30, 2013
I used to love playing the original Worms about 10-12 years ago. After getting Worms 2 on Android I looked for a more recent PC version of the game.

I chose this one. Great game. My 7 y.o. loves it as well and we can play co-op against the computer.

As always the Amazon download was seamless and getting it to run a Steam was a breeze.

Great game. 4 stars because I thought it was a little expensive for an older title like this one.
on October 12, 2013
Worms, what can I say about it that hasn't been said? It's a great party game, it's got a lot of meta humor to it, and overall it's a good time to be had by all! Not much else to say, it's a side scrolling strategic blow up your enemies before they blow you up game, and it's great to play with friends, even just one friend!
on December 27, 2012
My daughter wanted Worms Armageddon for Christmas, but I didn't want her to have to always use an external HD, just to play her game, so I found this version instead. She is very happy with it and says it is pretty much the same thing, just with updated graphics and missions. She is really enjoying it.
on February 7, 2014
Perfect for multiplayer and it has a lot of features you can customize such as voices or worms' appearance. You won't regret it.
on June 11, 2014
Who does not like playing Worms? Have a ball, play with your friends and it's pretty cheap so why not!
on April 19, 2014
I haven't played this one much so I may not have discovered if the options I loved in Worms 2 are in this game.
on June 22, 2013
Its like the old WWP, but HD! And all its the weapons, battlefields, voices and more! And it works perfectly with my Xbox -360 Wireless Control for Windows
on December 25, 2013
Its worms who does not enjoy this game,amazing series i love it. I would rate this more but i cant.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2012
The game allows for a lot of customization and the multi-player feature is a great way to pass the time with friends. Highly recommend it!
on December 21, 2012
But they resolve themselves if you change your MTU setting to the max, which as a very competent computer person, I can say is not harmful and very easy to do so.

Otherwise this game is great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.