Wormwood Oil Essential Trading Post Oils 2 fl oz (60 ML)
|Price:||($15.05 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- Wormwood Oil (ARTEMISIA ABSINTHIUM) / Ingredient Origin – USA / Ingredient Type - ESSENTIAL OIL / Extraction Method - STEAM DISTILLED
- Description: Native to Asia and known as Red stem Wormwood, this perennial herb grows up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) and has silvery-green, divided leaves covered with silky, fine hairs, and pale yellow flowers.
- Common Uses: The uses for essential oils both for health and emotions are vast and diverse. Essential oils have many therapeutic uses in Aromatherapy. Some products that you can make with essential oils are – natural cleaners, candles, laundry and body soap, air fresheners, massage, bath products, health and beauty, muscle rubs, energy boosters, breath fresheners, mental clarity and headache reliving products
- Essential Trading Post is guided today by its original value to commitment of product quality, customer service and business integrity at an affordable price. Our collection includes some of the following oils Allspice Angelica Root Anise Star Basil Bay Bergamot Birch Black Pepper Orange Cajeput Clementine Clove Cumin Cypress Dill Eucalyptus Fennel Fir Needle Thieves Frankincense Lavender Geranium Ginger Grapefruit Helichrysum Ho Wood Hyssop Jasmine
- Thieves Frankincense Lavender Geranium Ginger Grapefruit Helichrysum Ho Wood Hyssop Jasmine Juniper Berry Lime Lavender Lemon Lemongrass Litsea Mandarin Melissa Myrrh Myrtle Neroli Niaouli Nutmeg Oregano Palmarosa Parsley Patchouli Peppermint Spearmint Penny Royal Peppermint Petitgrain Pine Ravensara Rose Rosemary Rosewood Sage Sandalwood Spearmint Spruce Marjoram Tangerine Tea Tree Thyme Turmeric Valerian Vanilla Vetiver Wintergreen Yarrow Ylang Ylang Almond Amber Balsam
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ingredient Origin - USA
Ingredient Type - ESSENTIAL OIL
Extraction Method - STEAM DISTILLED
Description: Native to Asia and known as Red stem Wormwood, this perennial herb grows up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) and has silvery-green, divided leaves covered with silky, fine hairs, and pale yellow flowers.
Aromatic Scent: A middle note with a medium aroma.All of our oils are labeled (NOT FOR INTERNAL USE). Our oil line has multi-uses from simply scenting your home to making a vast line of products. Very little of our oil is needed to create a long and lasting essence.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.IMPORTANT: All Essential Trading Post products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
No customer reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.