|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
Worth Remembering (English Rose Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
"The Defenders" digital comics
Read the hit comics and graphic novels that inspired the TV series. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This was such a beautifully written book, whilst you want the beautiful romance there is this shadow looming over the situation in the form of Samantha’s marriage and nobody likes a cheater, especially in book land where we like everything to be nice and pretty. Samantha’s marriage was complicated, and messy and it was clearly not a happy one, yet Samantha was obviously determined to move on from Gabriel and make this marriage work. It was hard to read and whilst I wouldn’t condone running away from a marriage WHY on earth would someone suffer so much loneliness and sadness for the sake of normality?
Her children were lovely and as the book progressed especially towards the end we really see them shine, and see just how wonderful and supportive they are. Her Husband though, what a dilbert, taking Samantha for granted and just not appreciating what was in front of him at all.
I adored Gabriel, he knew what he wanted and he stayed out of the way to give Samantha time but was also not willing to stay gone making sure he reappeared and gave chase, he was very romantic and having lost her once all those years ago he couldn’t bear to lose her again.
Samantha spends much of her time mistaking what she thinks she should do with what she wants, I think it’s probably a mistake lots of us make in life but it was so clear it was what she was doing here and I so wanted her to find her happy.
Overall I loved this book, I felt such an affinity with Samantha, maybe it’s the ex-holiday rep in me, but I just loved her story and her journey so much.
Sending a huge thanks to Holly James and Lola’s Blog Tours for the eARC so that I could read and honestly review this novel.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy