- File Size: 4341 KB
- Print Length: 269 pages
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (January 3, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 3, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ECZ6QT8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#60,342 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #483 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #524 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #1102 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Worth the Wait: An Inspirational Romance (Those Karlsson Boys Book 2) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Alex is passionate about his work promoting teenage purity and avoiding premarital sex. He is a virgin and is sure the woman God has for him will be a virgin, too. He is adopted but unlike his also adopted brother (Damian from book 1) he has never looked for his biological parents. It is implied that this is because he knows he is probably the product of a pre-marital relationship. Sometimes it's hard to believe both boys were raised by the same adoptive parents.
Alex and Serena have a strong attraction to each other but Serena knows that Alex is unlikely to accept her past so tries to avoid him. He has almost broken down her defenses when he discovers her past and rejects her. It takes awhile but he becomes aware his self-righteous attitude and comes to realize that he is judging her as a sinner when she is the spotless child of God. His experience also helps him become more compassionate with others who have given in to their sexual desires. Overall,he becomes a much nicer character.
I especially liked the teenage pregnancy storyline and how it played out with the characters from the first book. While I really enjoyed book one, I think this book could almost have a sequel of it's own because of the opportunity of growth for Alex, Serena and their ministry to teens.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational