Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Worth Self Watering Vertical Garden Planter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.17 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grows native perennials, flowering annuals, succulents, tropicals, house plants, herbs, and yummy organic edibles, safe for growing food
- 3 pockets in one planter and with 3 filter layers; Fun and simple to hang on walls and fences;
- Self-watering design makes watering easier and conserves water; Reservoir keeps plants watered up to two weeks, depending on climate and species;
- Works indoor and outdoor( wall, railings, patios, balconies or anywhere else ) ; Fasten the screws to wall or fence,and hang planter up;
- Made from Propene Polymer; Professional grade with automatic drip irrigation syetem; 19in. L x 7 in. W x 6.7 in. H; Gross Weight : 1.6 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 18 in. self-watering vertical garden wall planters have 3 pockets and 3 inner baskets that hold plants, herbs and etc. The total weight is 1 lb. The dimensions are 18 in. x 7 in. x 7 in. They are made of strong plastic. The planters are designed to hang on walls. The effect is more striking when multiple layers are hung horizontally. The water can flow from top to bottom layers through the reservoir holes in the planters.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought two sets for the wall in my sitting room thinking I would need many to make a full wall, but it looks like I will only need 4-6 more to have a nice configuration. The only thing that was a bit of a surprise is that if you want to put them indoors, you will have to put something under them to catch the water. Buying two more sets today!