Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Worthington 303955 20-Pound Steel Propane Cylinder With Type 1 With Overflow Prevention Device Valve
|Price:||$59.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engineered design for lightweight strength
- Rugged, damage resistant all steel construction
- Rust inhibiting Durabond powder coat paint
- Interiors that are clean, dry and scale free
- Comfortable hand-holds in the collar for easier lifting
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||17.8 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||16.25 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The tank weights ~36 pounds when full (4.5 gal of propane).
The cost of refill is $21.
UPDATE: it has been 4 years now and the tank is still going strong. Absolutely no rust.
Has not leaked any propane during these 4 years. Definitely recommend!
1. From inspection, material and workmanship appears to be of good quality. The on/off valve appears to be in good shape.
2. *** It has a clear mark of 16.6 lbs on the top. This means, when it is empty, it weighs 16.6 lbs (more on this in a moment) ***
3. It comes "purged", so it is ready to be filled with propane
4. I take it to another local store for propane refill (ACE hardware in my case) and have it filled up with 20 lbs of propane for something like $20 and some small changes (tax included)
I know for fact that I have a full 20 lbs as they weighed it during the whole filling process. So, it now weighs at 36.6 lbs
The main advantage of having my own cylinder is obvious, I know I will get a full 20 lbs every time when I have it refilled as oppose to those exchange propane tank at local grocery store.
Not only that they fill it for just 15-16 lbs for a price of 20lbs, they also charge exchange fee !!!
5. Knowing the weight above, it saves me another $20-$30 from buying those useless propane indicator gauge or magnet. To know how much propane I have left, I can use my bathroom scale.
I take it home and hook it up with my Camp Chef dual burners and all works fine. As I am not a serious BBQ or outdoor cooking guy (I get this more for as needed.Read more ›
I went to buy another one of these canisters yesterday on Amazon, and wow, the price has jumped to $41. You can find these canisters locally for about 20 percent less, so now I would definitely NOT buy this product from Amazon, but would just buy it locally and save 20 to 25 percent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The price was intone end a bit higher than if I bought locally , but I'm pleased with my purchase. It's a new tank ,and stamped so , so I don't have to worry for quite awhile about... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Vic
Got it filled the same day and have used it a couple times. No issues whatsoever.Published 19 days ago by Springbok
Come on.....it's a propane tank. What am I going to say...Nice Paint?Published 1 month ago by Butch
Totally Awesome, you get the full 20# when you fill them yourself, these are overbuilt and should last for many yearsPublished 1 month ago by D. Smith