Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Worx WG575.1 AIR 32V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf..." and save 37% off the $159.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Worx WG575.1 AIR 32V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower/Sweeper with Accessory Attachments and Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create and maintain a CLEANZONE in and around your home, no smelly fumes
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design, easy to use and easy to store.Bonus Deflator Attachment - easily deflate rafts, pool toys & mattresses
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow, at only 4 lbs.
- Includes 8 innovative attachments for a wide variety of clean-up or inflating/deflating tasks
- 32-Volt MaxLithium Battery provides longer runtime, no discharge or memory effect
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower, 2.0 AH Battery Included 24252
BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper
Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
Worx WG546 TURBINE 20V PowerShare 2-Speed Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
Worx WG591 TURBINE 56V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor & TURBO Boost
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Batteries are Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 7 x 8 in||31 x 7 x 10 in||19.13 x 6.74 x 8.15 in||32.5 x 8.5 x 11 in||35.5 x 11 x 9.5 in||20.28 x 11.81 x 11.81 in|
|Item Weight||4.1 lbs||3.3 lbs||—||5.6 lbs||6 lbs||9 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||120 miles_per_hour||150 miles_per_hour||130 miles_per_hour||185 miles_per_hour||90 miles_per_hour||125 miles_per_hour|
|Voltage||32 volts||40 volts||20||40 volts||20 volts||56 volts|
Clean, Clear, and Maintain a Clean Zone
85 percent of the dirt in your home is tracked, blown, or carried in from entry points like your garage, deck, porch, or workshop. The WORX AIR is a multi-purpose blower with eight convenient attachments to create a clean zone around the entry points to your home. With the WORX AIR, clean-up is easier and faster when you do not have to move a single thing. The 32-volt MAX Lithium battery gives you cordless clean up without any smelly exhaust or tangled cords.
WORXAIR: Move the Dirt, Not Your Stuff
- Ultra lightweight and compact to fit and go anywhere around the home, car, RV, or boat
- Use to clean, clear, sweep, brush, inflate, deflate, dry, and create a clean zone
- Cordless convenience with the powerful 32-volt MAX lithium battery
- Includes 9 attachments to blow and sweep away debris around the home
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow, and only 3.8 lbs
Multi-Purpose Blower and Cleaner System
The WORX AIR comes with nine attachments to help clean, clear, sweep, dust, inflate, deflate, and even dry all sorts of things in and around your home, auto, boat, or RV. Create that clean zone anywhere with an array of nozzles and attachments to help you move the dirt and not your stuff.
- The Long Tube is the perfect attachment for clearing debris from garage floors, decks, patios, and porches. The tubes longer design and narrow opening allows for more concentrated blowing without bending over. It is great for reaching under and around objects.
- The Dust Brush is great for removing dust and debris in hard-to-reach cavities. The 90 degree wand with air brush clears cobwebs in corners of the porch, garage, or workshop. It is also handy for cleaning sliding door and window frame tracks; dislodging dirt and dust from creases in patio furniture cushions; and cleaning recessed and hard-to- reach areas in RVs, vans, boat hulls and more.
- The Short Tube has a stubby air cannon ideal for quick cleanups. Its concentrated air blast clears out dust and debris from campers, cabin tents, boat hull compartments, table tops, screened-in porches, patio steps, garage floors and more.
- Use the Extension Hose to attach other nozzles where flexibility is needed in tight or hard-to-reach areas. The extension hose, when attached to the inflator nozzle or deflator cone, makes it easier to maneuver when inflating or deflating mattresses, play toys, and water toys.
- The Dust Nozzle is perfect for detailed dust clearing of hard-to-reach areas. Attached to the extension hose, it is flexible for clearing workshop drawers, tool benches, and around tight areas in the car, boat, or RV.
- The Detail Brush is another attachment to use with the flexible hose. Use it for driving dust out of computer keyboards, radio controlled items, printer housings, speakers, automobile dashboards, craft projects and other hard-to-reach sensitive areas. It also removes dust from filters in shop vacs and bagless vacuum cleaners.
- The Wand or Wide Nozzle is approximately the width of a kitchen dust pan. It sends a sliver of compressed air through its narrow opening, functioning like an air broom to clear dust and debris. It also serves as a handy drying tool to send a curtain of air over windshields, sliding glass doors, windows and other areas.
- Save your breath and use the Inflator Nozzle to send a stream of concentrated air for inflatables or to remove dust from computer housings or laptop motherboards. It is also blows dust from engine parts prior to installation. The Inflator Nozzle has a long slender shape to fit into inflatables and quickly inflate without air loss when inflating air mattresses, pool floats, water toys and other inflatables around the house, boat, RV, or pool.
- The Deflator Cover can quickly deflate inflatables for easier and compact storage. The Deflation Cover can be used in combination with the Extension Hose and Dust Tube and/or Inflator Nozzle.
Clean In Between without Moving a Thing!
It is an ultra-fast cleaning system because you do not need to move a single thing! Using a broom, moving objects is necessary in order to sweep around or under them. With the WORX AIR, the blower can blow debris from around or under objects. No need to move the car to clear the garage, and no need to move the patio furniture. The WORX AIR can blow debris from under objects in the garage and patio without stopping to move the garage tools or patio furniture making sweeping even faster. Remember, keeping a clean zone around the exterior of the home can keep interior floors much cleaner. Maintaining a clean garage, workshop, and exterior home will reduce overall interior cleaning time. The WORX AIR multi-purpose blower, cleaner and clearer means less work and more time doing the things you want to do.
The WORX AIR comes with a rechargeable 32-volt MAX lithium battery. Charge the battery anytime and it will be ready when you need it with no discharge or memory effect. The average runtime can be up to 20 minutes or more(depending on attachments) giving you plenty of time to create the clean zone around your home. The MAX lithium battery can recharge in up to 3 hours. With the 120 mph air speed, the WORX AIR easily blows dry debris from hard surfaces such as decks, patios, sidewalks, garages, and workshops. At less than 3.8 pounds, the WORX AIR can go with you anywhere. Take it in the RV, the boat, or the car wherever you want to create a clean zone or need to inflate rafts, mattresses, or toys.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But before I packed it back up... I thought I'd at least charge the battery and try it the next morning. Well I tried it and was still so disappointed. I thought to myself... "This thing couldn't blow out a birthday candle!". I sat it down and went about other chores. A couple hours later I came back and for some reason gave it another try. And this time I figured something very important out... you don't need a tremendous amount of airflow to clean well. In fact, I learned that less airflow (than my hurricane like plugin blower) actually worked better. This blower only moves the dirt and needles, not the decomposed granite and small pebbles.
Much to my amazement, it actually did a better job, without all the needless dust, without eroding the pathways, and very quietly (the neighbors would appreciate that. And... the charge lasted long enough for me to do about 4'x 240' of pathway, and 2 12'x30' stone terraces. Enough to do my entire outside. And no more dragging extension cords all over my yard! (the best part)
I will still have to use my plugin (hurricane) blower for the driveway because it gets larger twigs, branches, cones, and rocks than the Worx can handle. But there is a convenient outlet on my drive. And I do it less often.
So much to my surprise... I'm a BIG fan of this little blower!
My other blower weighs 12 pounds, requires both arms and 50 feet of electric cord to do the same thing. I have to relocate the cord to three different indoor outlets to cover the territory, which is a time wasting nuisance. The cord isn't long enough to do the wide walkway along the front of the house at street level, so I have to use a push room for that. Depending on area, I'll utilize the advantages of both in the Fall.
I checked youtube, and found a 30 minute infomercial. Really shows off the product.
It runs continuously for about 15-20 minutes or more. Never really timed how long it lasts because we haven't run out of power too soon. In fact, we used it 3-4 times before it runs out and shuts down. But it charges back up in about 2-3 hours.
Glad we bought the 32-volt version. It hasn't failed us yet.
Most recent customer reviews
as powerful as I thought it would
be.it's fine for very light blowing.