Consider these available items
WORX WG575.1 AIR 32V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower/Sweeper with Accessory Attachments and Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Create and maintain a clean zone in and around your home, no smelly fumes
- Ultra lightweight, compact design, easy to use and easy to store; Bonus Deflate attachment easily deflate rafts, pool toys & mattresses
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow, at only 4 pound
- Includes 8 innovative attachments for a wide variety of clean up or inflating/deflating tasks
- 32 Volt Max Lithium battery provides longer run time, no discharge or memory effect; No load speed is 13800 per minute; Approximately 3 hours to fully charge
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Battery Blowers are Better
Gas blowers are heavy, expensive to fuel and maintain, and smell like, well, gasoline. Electric blowers are better, but you’re still tethered by a cord. With a battery blower, you’re free to roam, and with 120 MPH of airspeed, you’re still getting plenty of performance.
A Quicker Way to Get a Cleaner Property
Clean the garage without backing out the cars, just blow underneath them. Sweep the deck without moving any furniture. And there’s no way you’d use a gas blower to sweep the floors and countertops in your basement workshop (you’d never get the smell out). This blower works outdoors and in.
Compare with similar items
Clean, Clear, and Maintain a Clean Zone
85 percent of the dirt in your home is tracked, blown, or carried in from entry points like your garage, deck, porch, or workshop. The WORX AIR is a multi-purpose blower with eight convenient attachments to create a clean zone around the entry points to your home. With the WORX AIR, clean-up is easier and faster when you do not have to move a single thing. The 32-volt MAX Lithium battery gives you cordless clean up without any smelly exhaust or tangled cords.
WORXAIR: Move the Dirt, Not Your Stuff
- Ultra lightweight and compact to fit and go anywhere around the home, car, RV, or boat
- Use to clean, clear, sweep, brush, inflate, deflate, dry, and create a clean zone
- Cordless convenience with the powerful 32-volt MAX lithium battery
- Includes 9 attachments to blow and sweep away debris around the home
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow, and only 3.8 lbs
Multi-Purpose Blower and Cleaner System
The WORX AIR comes with nine attachments to help clean, clear, sweep, dust, inflate, deflate, and even dry all sorts of things in and around your home, auto, boat, or RV. Create that clean zone anywhere with an array of nozzles and attachments to help you move the dirt and not your stuff.
- The Long Tube is the perfect attachment for clearing debris from garage floors, decks, patios, and porches. The tubes longer design and narrow opening allows for more concentrated blowing without bending over. It is great for reaching under and around objects.
- The Dust Brush is great for removing dust and debris in hard-to-reach cavities. The 90 degree wand with air brush clears cobwebs in corners of the porch, garage, or workshop. It is also handy for cleaning sliding door and window frame tracks; dislodging dirt and dust from creases in patio furniture cushions; and cleaning recessed and hard-to- reach areas in RVs, vans, boat hulls and more.
- The Short Tube has a stubby air cannon ideal for quick cleanups. Its concentrated air blast clears out dust and debris from campers, cabin tents, boat hull compartments, table tops, screened-in porches, patio steps, garage floors and more.
- Use the Extension Hose to attach other nozzles where flexibility is needed in tight or hard-to-reach areas. The extension hose, when attached to the inflator nozzle or deflator cone, makes it easier to maneuver when inflating or deflating mattresses, play toys, and water toys.
- The Dust Nozzle is perfect for detailed dust clearing of hard-to-reach areas. Attached to the extension hose, it is flexible for clearing workshop drawers, tool benches, and around tight areas in the car, boat, or RV.
- The Detail Brush is another attachment to use with the flexible hose. Use it for driving dust out of computer keyboards, radio controlled items, printer housings, speakers, automobile dashboards, craft projects and other hard-to-reach sensitive areas. It also removes dust from filters in shop vacs and bagless vacuum cleaners.
- The Wand or Wide Nozzle is approximately the width of a kitchen dust pan. It sends a sliver of compressed air through its narrow opening, functioning like an air broom to clear dust and debris. It also serves as a handy drying tool to send a curtain of air over windshields, sliding glass doors, windows and other areas.
- Save your breath and use the Inflator Nozzle to send a stream of concentrated air for inflatables or to remove dust from computer housings or laptop motherboards. It is also blows dust from engine parts prior to installation. The Inflator Nozzle has a long slender shape to fit into inflatables and quickly inflate without air loss when inflating air mattresses, pool floats, water toys and other inflatables around the house, boat, RV, or pool.
- The Deflator Cover can quickly deflate inflatables for easier and compact storage. The Deflation Cover can be used in combination with the Extension Hose and Dust Tube and/or Inflator Nozzle.
Clean In Between without Moving a Thing!
It is an ultra-fast cleaning system because you do not need to move a single thing! Using a broom, moving objects is necessary in order to sweep around or under them. With the WORX AIR, the blower can blow debris from around or under objects. No need to move the car to clear the garage, and no need to move the patio furniture. The WORX AIR can blow debris from under objects in the garage and patio without stopping to move the garage tools or patio furniture making sweeping even faster. Remember, keeping a clean zone around the exterior of the home can keep interior floors much cleaner. Maintaining a clean garage, workshop, and exterior home will reduce overall interior cleaning time. The WORX AIR multi-purpose blower, cleaner and clearer means less work and more time doing the things you want to do.
The WORX AIR comes with a rechargeable 32-volt MAX lithium battery. Charge the battery anytime and it will be ready when you need it with no discharge or memory effect. The average runtime can be up to 20 minutes or more(depending on attachments) giving you plenty of time to create the clean zone around your home. The MAX lithium battery can recharge in up to 3 hours. With the 120 mph air speed, the WORX AIR easily blows dry debris from hard surfaces such as decks, patios, sidewalks, garages, and workshops. At less than 3.8 pounds, the WORX AIR can go with you anywhere. Take it in the RV, the boat, or the car wherever you want to create a clean zone or need to inflate rafts, mattresses, or toys.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It runs continuously for about 15-20 minutes or more. Never really timed how long it lasts because we haven't run out of power too soon. In fact, we used it 3-4 times before it runs out and shuts down. But it charges back up in about 2-3 hours.
Glad we bought the 32-volt version. It hasn't failed us yet.
But before I packed it back up... I thought I'd at least charge the battery and try it the next morning. Well I tried it and was still so disappointed. I thought to myself... "This thing couldn't blow out a birthday candle!". I sat it down and went about other chores. A couple hours later I came back and for some reason gave it another try. And this time I figured something very important out... you don't need a tremendous amount of airflow to clean well. In fact, I learned that less airflow (than my hurricane like plugin blower) actually worked better. This blower only moves the dirt and needles, not the decomposed granite and small pebbles.
Much to my amazement, it actually did a better job, without all the needless dust, without eroding the pathways, and very quietly (the neighbors would appreciate that. And... the charge lasted long enough for me to do about 4'x 240' of pathway, and 2 12'x30' stone terraces. Enough to do my entire outside. And no more dragging extension cords all over my yard! (the best part)
I will still have to use my plugin (hurricane) blower for the driveway because it gets larger twigs, branches, cones, and rocks than the Worx can handle. But there is a convenient outlet on my drive. And I do it less often.
So much to my surprise... I'm a BIG fan of this little blower!
It was wet and had been raining for 2 days when this arrived yesterday so I let the battery charge and took it out for a spin. It worked on the wet pine straw (until there was a pile and then it wouldn't really move it because it was too heavy) and leaves just fine. And, after about 20 minutes it was still working great - the battery recharged fully in about an hour and it's ready to go again the next time I need it - which will be soon as it's the fall season.
If you looking for smaller jobs and a blower that doesn't blow everything within 10 feet of you to the other side of the yard, this works great!