Worx WG322 20V Power Share Cordless 10-inch Chainsaw with Auto-Tension
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.01 (15%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||25 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||6.19 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [FAST, CLEAN CUTS] This cordless 20V PowerShare chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas and no cord, there’s much less muss and fuss
- [AUTO-CHAIN TENSION] The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the job at hand
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [AUTO-CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic chain lubrication system not only makes for smoother, more efficient cuts, it extends the life of the tool. And the oil level indicator lets you know exactly where you stand
- [COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT] It weighs 6.2 pounds, about as much as a 2-Liter bottle of soda. You’ll work longer, with less strain
- [A FAST CHAIN SPEED] 12.5 ft/s. will tear through any reasonably sized log or branch. That speed, combined with our auto-tension and auto-oil systems, and the overall lightweight design, makes for one smooth saw experience
- [PLENTY OF JUICE] These are the same batteries we use on our Jawsaw and in our lawnmowers. They’re powerful enough for those, and powerful enough for a chainsaw
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The chain stays at optimal lubrication, which ensures it revolves smoothly around the bar and maintains it’s 12.5 ft/s chain speed. So you get efficient, clean cuts every time. And the oil level indicator window lets you know when it’s time for a refill.
Enough Power to do the Job
The 20V Power Share battery that powers this tool is the same one that powers our heavy-duty JawSaw, our circular saws, and the Hydroshot. It’s strong enough for those applications, and it’s strong enough to handle common backyard chainsaw projects like chopping tree limbs.
Compare Worx Chainsaw Features and Specs
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Chainsaw, 10-Inch (LCS1020)
Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery and Charger Included 20262
Worx WG305.1, 8 Amp 14-inch Corded Electric Chainsaw with Auto-Tension, Chain Brake
WEGSD Mini Chainsaw 4-Inch Cordless Electric Protable Chain Saw with Brushless Motor,(1.54lbs US Plug) Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branch Wood Cutting
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Arizona General Hardware Supply||Northern Tool + Equipment||Amazon.com||hainanzhikanshangmaoyouxiangongsi|
|Are batteries included?||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||25.00 x 7.50 x 9.50 inches||16.70 x 8.81 x 9.63 inches||26.40 x 8.10 x 11.00 inches||10.00 x 16.00 x 8.00 inches||—|
|Item Weight||6.19 lbs||7.20 lbs||6.00 lbs||7.94 lbs||—|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Size||10 inches||10-Inch||2Ah Battery Included||One Size||Battery + Charger Included|
|Voltage||20.00 volts||20||40 volts||—||24.00 volts|
The perfect homeowner’s chainsaw, the 10” 20V Chainsaw is powerful enough for common backyard chainsaw jobs and compact and easy enough to use that you don’t need to be a lumberjack to operate it. Chop up fallen branches after the storm, or trim limbs still on the tree before they become a problem. A whole suite of quality-of-life features makes this saw a high-performance tool that’s surprisingly comfortable to use for a chainsaw. The automatic chain-tension system guards against over-tightening, so you won’t damage the chainch And the auto-lubrication system keeps the chain running smoothly around the bar at 3.7 m/s. Not only do these systems ensure that your saw is always running at peak efficiency, but they significantly extend the life of the tool. The chain pitch is an industrial-quality 3/8”, and the included Bar & Chain Sheath add an extra layer of protection during storage. This saw only weighs 6.2 lbswith the battery attached, so it’s much easier to handle than the standard, bulky, traditional chainsaw design. And you can extend its functionality by purchasing the Pole Saw attachment (WA0167, not included) to gain up to 10 feet of reach for trimming tree limbs. A 20V 2.0 Ah battery and charger come with this tool, and power not just this saw, but every Worx Power Share product on the platform. That means the next time you buy a Worx Power Share tool, you probably don’t have to buy the battery.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We always go out to the Christmas tree farm and cut down our trees. In the past we’ve always use the rental saws, which meant you were laying in the snow or the mud and trying to cut down a tree at an awkward angle. This guy is now our designated Christmas Chainsaw!
Top reviews from other countries
I have used it on 1" -> 4" branches and it works like a charm, easy to use one handed.
On anything bigger and it chokes up: we had a maple tree cut by the power company (it was dead) and I did a couple of ~16" diameter cuts. It takes a battery and a half to do one cut, but that is as expected.
Only real worry is to see if it will last, if the saw breaks down in the coming year I will come back and reflect the changes in the rating.