BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2014
I will throw this in the trash. It is not even worth sharing or giving to someone else. If I had a fireplace, I might burn it but it would probably produce noxious fumes.

I think that I have a good sense of humor and I am perfectly OK with sick and twisted humor as well. In fact, I bought this book thinking that this is what it would be like based on other reviews. I know I have a far better imagination than this author.

There are NUMEROUS questions about with whom you'd rather have a threesome and they are not even funny. Although, I admit that the book doesn't claim to be funny. It says on the front there are over 700 ludicrously lustful dilemmas to ponder. Probably 50-100 of these dilemmas are about with whom you'd rather have sex with.

It's really not worth more time than I've spent on this review and my only purpose for this is to inform and encourage you to save your money. Take a glance at it in a book store before you decide to buy it.
My boyfriend and I got this book to read together. In my opinion this is a great way to get too know just how your significant other thinks. In a fun light-hearted way about a sensitive topic that isn't always easy to know just when or how to approach the subject of intimacy. Especially for us girls out there who were brought up Good girls leave that sort of talk for the bad girls. (Leaving you in the awkward darkness when Mr. Right comes along)

These questions will definitely have you laughing yourself silly, pondering them, or say what? .....Read that again. Um ok that's what I thought you just said. Wow, whose mind thinks of that ?! Right? ---I laughed until tears were rolling down my cheeks more than once. The silliness helped me learn my boyfriend has a very infectious laugh that made me laugh even more and we share a similar sense of humor. While learning more about his personal thoughts,and sharing my own with him. After reading this book with him, I don't think there could be a taboo subject left to talk about.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is dating, or already part of a couple for many years. I feel safe in saying that even if you've been married for years there are questions here that you haven't thought to talk about yet.
on April 12, 2015
Am I being prudish when I was put-off by some of these subjects? I don't find anything funny about sex with animals,etc. so a lot of this my husband and I just skipped over. But the more straight-forward (and maybe straight-laced?) questions we found really fun to toss around and I know he was happy to have me be the one to pose them ... usually it's him that brings up the racey "would you rather" questions! I would say that we enjoyed about 50% of the book.
on February 9, 2014
Limited number that are actually amusing or make you actually think about the options. Attempts to be humorous and ridiculous. Definitely succeeded at the ridiculous.
on September 7, 2016
Funny book, not what I was expecting. But funny to read through.
on April 23, 2016
I bought this hoping to spice up my love life a little.... It's more of a humor would you rather, not a serious sexy one. However, it is really amusing and fun. Just don't get it if you're wanting to add a little spice.
on December 8, 2014
This is an interesting book with a lot of thought provoking questions. Great for parties or hanging out with friends. I couldn't stop laughing.
on April 16, 2014
It would have gotten 5 stars had it been a board game like the original Would You Rather. But it is still fun.
you can flip through and be mildly entertained on a road trip. that's really all i see it being god for, but its ok
on February 8, 2016
waste of time and money no fun