Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Would like to know if this product is compatible with Sony Bravia : Model # KDL 40S210. Thanks
asked by SuperMom on December 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
I would think as long as you have a HDMI output on your TV, it will work great! You just have to buy an HDMI cable to go from TV to converter. Its very small and compact and I've had no problems.
superman41 answered on December 2, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If the TV has at least 1 HDMI output, the Kinivo should work.
scottydoes answered on December 2, 2012

A
Hi, SuperMom
I have a different Sony Bravia, but this device should work just fine for ANY TV, as long as you have at least 1 HDMI port. Just plug whatever HDMI devices that would have been plugged into your TV, into this instead. I use the HarmonyOne remote to select which input the Kinivo will select, BUT the Kinivo will automatically "detect" if you have turned on a device connected to it, then switch it to view that device on your tv. Just make sure you buy 1 extra HDMI cable for this Kinivo (to go from it, to the TV).

I hope this helps! :-)
Bob Fossil answered on December 2, 2012

A
I use mine on a somewhat older Sony Bravia XBR2. It just plugs into the HDMI input on your TV, so I would think it should be okay. You have to purchase an HDMI cable to plug it into the TV, and then each device going into the switch will also need an HDMI cable. I've used the switch with a Roku box, an Apple TV, a Sony Blu-ray player and a Samsung DVD player. I sometimes have to use the remote to select which device the switch is connecting, but most of the time the switch automatically senses which device is active.
msmar answered on December 2, 2012

A
Compatible with any TV with HDMI. the compatibility is more component based and whether the components are always on type components.
David Boston answered on December 2, 2012

A
Dennis J. Denbo answered on December 2, 2012

A
Your TV has two HDMI output and is a lower end TV doing 720p so it should work without any problem.
Clement Dupuis answered on December 2, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It should be. It's just a switch that allows you to hook up several HD sources to the TV. I have a 40" Sony and it works with it.
Scotsman answered on December 2, 2012

A
Dennis J. Denbo answered on December 2, 2012

A
I don't think the TV model really matters here. As far as your TV has a HDMI In socket at the back it shall work.
The Kinivo device will only converge your other devices (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) into one box and then send only one HDMI cable to your TV. As easy as that....
Marcelo Blunk answered on December 3, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product