Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Lego Batman - Nintendo Wii forum

Would this game be to difficult for a 4yo?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2011 6:42:46 PM PDT
nancee323 says:
My son ia a huge batman fan and I'd love to purchase this game for him. He can play games on the computer and iphone with little to no help however, he does not have any of his own wii games yet! My only concern is the wii remote, it is still hard for him to figure out and I am wondering if there is alot of "button action" in this game. Thank you for any help and is there any other games you can recommend for a 4yo? Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2011 10:24:37 PM PDT
Jer says:
I play this with my daughter who is 4, and she loves it, but it is a game you would have to play with him. It requires use of the nun-chuck for walking and both of it's buttons as well as the wii remote A and B buttons. Typically when we play I control the nun-chuck and she will do the wii remote which does the punching and jumping.

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 9:58:44 AM PDT
T. Binkley says:
don't even think about a 4 year old playing this one by themselves. My youngest two were 6 and 4 when we bought this and me and my daughter who is smart and was 8 at the time beat the game just because we like to finish 100% these lego games for the challenge. Honestly this was the most frustrating lego game to complete I wound up banning my boys from playing it. 1st off they had problems getting the 2nd controller to connect then within minutes would be fighting and upset because they would get stuck on a challenge or not be able to see what to do due to bad camera angles. once we bought batman 2 we sold this game and never want to see it again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 10, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lego Batman - Nintendo Wii
Lego Batman - Nintendo Wii by Warner Bros (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars (341)