- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Hanley & Belfus; 1 edition (October 16, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560535237
- ISBN-13: 978-1560535232
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #587,373 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Secrets, 1e 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Since nurses are caring for an increasingly aging population, they are likely to find patients with these specific needs on a regular basis. Those nurses who are facing the challenges in the care of these patients will find this a complete and user-friendly source. It fits the needs equally well for nurses in all settings- hospitals, outpatient facilities and home care. Nursing students will appreciate it as well. A book this comprehensive as well as practical is long overdue!