- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; 2 edition (August 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 022600497X
- ISBN-13: 978-0226004976
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #94,312 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Wounded Storyteller: Body, Illness, and Ethics, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
(Hastings Center Report)
(Sociology of Heath and Illness)
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Very well written. Describes the challenges faced by persons diagnosed with cancer and the various ways writing can be an...Read more