Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 439 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 609 reviews
on September 6, 2016
My son loves this robot. Still using the same batteries for a year.
on September 9, 2015
So much fun and so cute! There are countless commands you can make Robosapien perform. If you are good with computers, you can program him to do so many fun things. I really like that you have the option to control him from a phone/tablet or use the remote he came with. Just be aware that not all phones support this feature. Would definitely buy again!
on September 16, 2017
My daughter with Arthrogryposis chose this after seeing him on YouTube (Matthias) and she loves it! She is able to control him best by the app on her phone but the remote is good too. The robot is her baby! I love hearing him grunt and walk into the room I am in and raise his arm up high (something she can't do with her own arm) and say HEYYY! She took him outside and used him to wave at neighbors. She got smiles and waves from the people that saw him. I can't say enough good things about him. He almost seems like a little real guy. So cute and fun!
on January 23, 2016
Hours of entertainment..... Everyone loved watching it do things and walking through the house. Bought for an 8yr old, but loved by all crowds of people. Fairly easy to work, but a little hard to program. We just play with the commands it came with which is very efficient.
on January 9, 2016
My son, fiancee, nephew and brother all love Saint X.. yep my lil man named him. He is pretty cool, and amusing.. but like all things he wears off his newness after a while.. But my son deffinetly has a fun time showing him off to his friends :)
on January 13, 2017
Looks great and good quality. This robot has been around for a few years so I decided to buy it for my son when the price dropped 1/2 for this chrome version. It has many functions but really some are of no use. It really can't pick up anything because of the arm movement and the claw hands are too, too weak. COME ON, is it not a hallmark of having a robot is to be able to pick up stuff??? This robot has been on the market for many years you would think they would improve this function!

It walks fairly well for a robot, I give it credit for that. But what's up with the obscene farting and belching noise it makes, like in its "wake up" mode? Message to the maker: it's NOT funny. I noticed that some of the main 5 star comments do not have "verified purchase". Overall, I've always wanted to try this robot out but now after having it, it's a disappointment.
on February 23, 2016
Great concept, but it doesn't do much and not intuitive at all.
It only picks up the object that comes in the box. If you lose it, that's it! No more picking up things.
A bit pricey too.
on February 21, 2017
He does so many cool things. It was a bit hard to get the hang of the controls down. We bought this as a gift for our 4 year old knowing it was a bit above his age range but he can operate it better than I can. No one in the house has been successful in getting him to pick anything up yet but overall he has been very fun to have around. Very good price compared to other WowWee Items in stores and you get just as much with this.
on May 21, 2017
My son loves this! They each bought a robot with their own money, my 8 year old bought the Miposaur and my 7 year old bought the Robosapien X. The Miposaur doesn't have as many sounds or features, but it chases the ball and dances around which my older son loves. The Robosapien has a fairly easy to use controller and dances, talks, karate chops, and does lots of basic things. Perfect for my younger son.
on May 15, 2015
Fun toy, got it for my 6 year old for his birthday and all the kids there FREAKED OUT when they saw it. Mine strangely shipped with no big white remote control which was a buzz kill at first, used the the app remote with an iPhone which is pretty average at best ... reception was not great with mine. I went to the WowWee site and filed a support request with them, after posting my invoice from Amazon they shipped me a remote in pretty timely fashion, so 5 stars for their support for sure.