|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.94 - $61.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Snaps closure
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve shirt featuring authentic western front and back yokes and logo W stitching on chest flap pockets
- Three-snap cuffs with one-snap sleeve placket
- Wrangler Classic workshirt with stiff twill finish for a firm durable feel
Customers who bought this item also bought
This authentic Cowboy Cut work Western shirt takes the toughest cowboy from sun up to sun down. This shirt has a rigid look and feel that will last wash after wash.
For nearly 70 years, Wrangler has staked its claim as a global leader in jeanswear, casual apparel and fashion-forward western inspired attire. Built upon the nostalgic undercurrent of Americana heritage, the brand celebrates a rich legacy of authentic products consumers crave. Wrangler continues to preserve their American legacy while continuously developing innovative products that harness traditional roots, while expanding on its mainstream appeal as a fashion-forward label. Wrangler will prepare you for whatever the day may hold. So go ahead, be bold. Be adventurous. Be comfortable in your own jeans.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Bangladesh
- ASIN: B008QWVGR0
- Item model number: MS7
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wear my black wrangler dress jeans and a red tee shirt under this black shirt. I have gotten compliments.
I bought two, one in Chambray blue, the other Black forest green. These are like two different shirts.
I wear the blue almost daily. Soft and comfortable.
The black (yes black...there is no green in this??) is much thicker fabric. Like a super heavy starched shirt.
But I like both. Just be sure to expect them to shink.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very durable'Read more