- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- RELAXED FIT. Built with a relaxed fit through the seat and thigh, this classic five-pocket jean sits at the natural waist for a comfortable fit.
- DURABLE MATERIALS. Made with durable flex denim, these jeans are built to last and will allow you to move with comfort throughout the day.
- FUNCTION MEETS STYLE. From a lunch date to a night out, this stretch denim jean is built for comfort and durability. Designed with a timeless fit, these jeans will be your new closet staple.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wrangler Authentics Men's Classic Relaxed Fit Jean. This jean is constructed with durable materials built for long-lasting comfort. Made with a relaxed fit, this jean sits at the natural waist and features a relaxed seat and thigh.
- Durable Materials. Constructed with comfortable stretch denim.
- Relaxed Fit. Relaxed seat and thigh.
- Five-Pocket Style. Classic five-pocket style jean.
- Regular Waist. Sits at the natural waistline.
- Secure Closure. Heavy-duty zipper fly with button closure.
- Package Dimensions : 14.02 x 11.46 x 2.83 inches; 1.78 Pounds
- Item model number : ZM200FB
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 22, 2019
- Manufacturer : Wrangler Authentics
- ASIN : B07VM1JHJR
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are larger than the non-flex versions
- They stretch out (so you will need a belt)
- The cloth is thinner and weaker than the non flex
- If you sweat or work near salt water, these will wear out really fast, heck, the spandex in them can't even stand up to hot water washing so the crotch will wear out in a month or two.
I've never had a problem with the non-spandex jeans, but these "flex" ones wear out so fast, they are practically disposable.
Update - May 15, 2019
It has been ~5 months and contrary to what I thought, the jeans are holding up really well. My rugged, non-stretchy jeans normally only last about 6 months, and these are holding even with that, so I'm gonna have to eat crow on these and bump up the review. They are holding up really really well. I still stand by the size issues, but with a belt, these have held up well through weekly wear & washing.
The material is considerably lighter than older denim, but the synthetic component holds heat (and perspiration) in - less ventilation means less comfort in warmer, humid weather. The upside I suppose is insulation. They're not waterproof but I just cleared snow wearing them and they were warm and didn't soak through around my feet.
A couple of years ago I first tried this style of jean and it took me awhile to get used to them. I still prefer the heavier, classic denim feel, but these are easy to put on and frankly a whole lot more fun to wear than khakis.
When I purchase jeans, I expect 100% cotton (should have double checked the materials), not XX% cotton and XX% polyester/spandex/etc. In the case of what I received, I ended up with 98% cotton, 2% spandex. While some may say that is a small percentage, the jeans do not feel like jeans. These jeans feel more like slacks, with the material being just as thin. Additionally, the jeans do not fit in the waist, as they are very stretchy, and feel like I am wearing elastic pants instead of jeans.
Will I purchase these jeans again? No. Will I purchase Wranglers again? Yes, with the caveat that they are 100% cotton with the weight and feel of cotton.
Theres just the right amount of give in the thighs when you crouch or squat. The waist is just right, especially with a belt on for a little extra hold or a tucked in shirt.
They seem like they'll hold up pretty well compared to other jeans i've tried in the same price range
Top reviews from other countries
The jeans are generously sized as regards waist and leg length - nor, do they shrink in the wash.
My only concern are the terms and conditions imposed by Amazon Global. These are, at best, dubious as regards UK law. When all goes well, this is an excellent service. When it doesn't - beware....