|Fits as expected||
$29.99 - $69.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- PREMIUM MATERIALS. Crafted from a premium mix of 62% cotton, 24% polyester, 13% rayon, and 1% spandex, this stretch denim jacket offers a unique range of motion for guaranteed comfort
- ELEVATED CLASSIC. Finished with a metal button closure and contrast stitching for added detail, this wardrobe classic will give you a look you love without compromising comfort and style
- UPDATE YOUR LOOK. Available in multiple color options for all occasions, wear this jean jacket over a dress for date night or for an added layer of warmth on a cooler evening outside
- ALL-DAY COMFORT. Made from a soft cotton blend, this stretch denim jacket is designed to flex in normally restricted areas - comfort and mobility all day
- ADDED STORAGE. Constructed with (2) button flap closure pockets and (2) side entry pockets, this denim jacket has easy-access storage for all of your basic necessities
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
" Wrangler Authentics Women's Denim Jacket. The Wrangler Authentics Women's Denim Jacket features stretch denim and functional style to provide all day comfort. Crafted with premium fabrics, this denim jacket is built to give you the look you love without compromising comfort. This jacket is the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- Durable Stretch Denim. Cotton blend stretch denim offers comfort, mobility, and versatility.
- Versatile Wear. Complete and elevate your outfit with this classic style denim jacket.
- Comfort Fit. Created with a blend of premium fabrics for better range of movement.
- (4) Pockets. (2) front flap and (2) side entry pockets for easy access storage pockets.
- Color Options. Available ins multiple colors, and various sizes perfect for all style preferences.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B012OV0LYM
- Item model number: ZFWJ1
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 15, 2015
- Average Customer Review: