|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.39 - $61.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton Denim
- Machine Wash
- Authentic Five Pocket Styling
- Scoop Front Pockets
- Spade Hip Pockets
- Original Fit
- Wrangler Leather Patch on Back Pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If it's good enough for the king of country, well then, they're good enough for you, authentic five pocket styling, scooped front pocket and spade hip pockets on 100% cotton, 15.25 oz denim
The Wrangler Cowboy Cut jean is a Western Wear icon. The original was made by cowboys for cowboys in 1947, and is still the jean of choice for real cowboys and working men of the West today. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed specifically for riding including heavyweight denims, broken twill weave to prevent twisted legs, rivets on all pockets, cut to fit over boots, strong double out seams and higher positioned back pockets. This is the only jean endorsed by the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 15 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0006Z13N2
- Item model number: 13MGS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 5, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Note also, that the Wrangler Cowboy Cut "Slim Fit" is quite a bit skimpier than this jean. The slim fit seat is smaller and the legs are pretty trim--it's more of a boy's cut. If you are really on the thin side, it may work for you, but many men will find it too constricting in the waist and seat.
Wranglers stonewash finishes are pretty mainstream compared to some of the more exotic things Levi's is doing now. These definitely are not so-called "destructed" jeans. You won't find whiskering or abrasion the way you will on the stonewash Levi's.
Overall, these are very solid well-made jeans that offer a nice alternative to the more popular Levi's models. Like Levi's, they are well made and indestructible.