Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 343 reviews
on December 6, 2016
I love this cut of Wranglers because I'm 6'4", but I don't fit into the "big" category because I've got broad shoulders, broad hips and nice legs. Everything I try on in the stores for someone my height, fits like a set of clown pants in the legs.

This cut is long, big enough to fit at my natural waist and fits snugly in the legs like jeans should. These also aren't made of the stretchy sissy denim that's become so popular, these are the real deal for people that wear jeans that have to last.
on March 8, 2017
I read all the reviews, and they were pretty right on. They fit in the derrière area great, they are not saggy at all. They did not shrink any that I could notice when my husband wore them, but, the previous reviews are correct about the shallow pockets. That was my husband's only complaint. Otherwise, they are perfect.
on February 28, 2017
These are low cut in the waist which fits me much better than most jeans. Better than any Levi's I've had. Fit is similar to Cinch low cut jeans but the feel of the material seems a bit heavier for longevity.
Normally in regular jeans I'd have to buy a 32 to 33" inseam. These fit just right in a 30" inseam.
on August 10, 2016
I always wore Levis loose fit jeans for years. I chose them because they were the most comfortable to me in the seat and legs. My wife always complained about them though, saying they looked baggy on me. Finally decided to try these George Straight Cowboy Cut Original Fit jeans (40 X 36). I love them. They fit me better and are more comfortable then the Levis, and even though they don't feel restricted in the seat and legs, they don't look baggy either. I'm a new fan.
on February 16, 2017
These George Strait jeans have a one year warranty, my husband, this is the only kind of jeans he will buy. They last forever, well made, comfortable. I cannot praise these jeans as much as I could!! At Lebos here, the cost is $55 and up. Look at Amazon's price!! THESE ARE THE BEST JEANS!!
on December 26, 2016
Perfect fit, soft and looks great....you know what they say about Wrangler butts......
on February 4, 2017
I've been wearing George Strait wranglers since their beginning. I just needed a pair to replace a pair that were about 10 years old. Thank you!
on December 5, 2016
I find it amazing that I bought a pair of the higher priced George Strait cowboy cut original jeans and a pair of the cheaper wrangler mens original cowboy cut relaxed fit, they fit as expected, though I am not satisfied with the George Strait pair, as the pockets are smaller and not as deep, the back pockets just barely hold my wallet, and the front pockets are shallow as well, both front & back by approx and inch. I do not understand how Wranglers quality control is not aware of this issue !!!
on February 6, 2012
I purchased my first couple pairs of these a few years back while vacationing in Durango, CO. They've become my favorite jeans. A great fit for my shape -- shorter, stockier, but not overweight. It's hard to find jeans to fit, but the low-waist and the overall cut are perfect. Plus, you can feel the quality when you wear them. Also, they're my wife's favorites for me to wear! I was so glad to find them available on the net. I just hope Wrangler keeps producing them!

I wrote the above review a couple years back. I just received my 5th pair of the jeans and they had to be returned. All my old pairs still fit fine, in spite of some shrinkage over the years. The newer pair is way too tight, even though I ordered them slightly larger. Not sure what Wrangler is up to, but it makes no sense to me.

Thankfully, Sheplers understood and provided a "complimentary" return label. THANK YOU!
on April 3, 2017
These are my favorite jeans yet! The fit, finish, and feel are superb. I have jeans from the $50 range up to the $200+ range, and these are my go to ones. They fit true to size and are super rugged. If you need a great pair of jeans, look no further.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.