- 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- ORIGINAL FIT. Designed with a functional fit in mind, these jeans are made to stack over your favorite pair of boots. Constructed with a comfortable fit in the waist, seat, and thigh, this jean is made for both function and comfort for long days in the saddle
- CLASSIC COWBOY JEAN. Made for authentic cowboys and worn by world champions, this original cowboy cut jean is a tried and true classic. As the Official ProRodeo Competition jean, this western denim essential will stay with you for years to come and maintain that timeless cowboy style
- COMFORTABLE WEAR. Whether you're out on the ranch or working in the garage, you need a durable jean that keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Made from 100% cotton, this jean provides comfort and breathability for your day ahead
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ALL TERRAIN GEAR: ATG x Wrangler keeps boys covered with performance outdoor apparel that’s built to take on any terrain. Kids don’t quit, and neither does our gear. We keep them prepared for the next family camp out, a school field trip or their first overnight stay at summer camp. A collection of shirts, shorts and pants with plenty of stretch and moisture-wicking fabric that helps block the sun with UPF protection and repel water for all-day comfort. Any destination. Any terrain. Anytime.WRANGLER RIGGS WORKWEAR: Whatever the job, it’s time to step up. There’s nothing like an honest day’s work done in the right work clothes. Whether you’re a professional electrician, a hobbyist woodworker or construction worker, you’ll find our RIGGS WORKWEAR for men is designed with both comfort and utility in mind. In work conditions near flames and sparks, count on Flame Resistant clothing as your first line of defense. FR workwear helps keep you covered and protected against the unexpected. We’ve designed clothes with a Room2Move Comfort for improved range of motion and have made sure that your clothes are tough enough to withstand anything with features like triple-needle stitching and added reinforcement in high-wear areas. Our Carpenter Jeans, Ripstop Cargo Pants, Ranger Pants and denim come in a variety of colors and a wide selection of men’s long-sleeve shirts, tees, jackets, vests and FR clothing offer versatile, everyday pieces that can be worn mowing the lawn, camping or on the job site. Big and tall sizes deliver a great fit in every size. Made to withstand the toughest work conditions, the most extreme adventures and every casual occasion in between, this collection has your back.
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Wrangler
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 15 x 1 inches
- ASIN : B0006U67WE
- Item model number : 0013MWZ
- Date First Available : April 7, 2004
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These classic Cowboy Cuts are the best bang for the buck out there. In terms of design, Cowboy Cuts are an improvement on Levi's in many ways that make a difference in everyday use:
1) Higher back pockets. This looks better on asses, doesn't look saggy, and it's more practical.
2) Wider/deeper watch pocket. The Levi's watch pocket is useless.
3) Double-felled outseams, as opposed to double-felled inseams on Levi's. This is more comfortable on inner thighs, and doesn't wear down as quickly.
4) Generally thicker denim with a more durable broken-twill weave. Levi's are 10–12 oz. denim, while most colors of Cowboy Cuts are at least 14 oz., and some are over 15 oz. To be fair, some colors of Cowboy Cuts are made from lighter weight denim, but not the standard blues and blacks (mostly light colors like white and tan, and some grays).
5) Riveted back pockets.
6) Smooth rivet caps so you don't scratch stuff
7) More belt loops
8) Higher waistband, closer to where a waistband should be on most people (at the belly button).
9) Straighter leg than Levi's, from top to bottom. This means they fit tighter in the thighs and ass, but still give you plenty of roominess in the lower legs, without actually being flares. Up high, they fit more snugly and thus stay in place better than Levi's. Even the Levi's that are supposedly straight legged are actually significantly bigger up top than they are down the leg. Outside of old-style loose-straight dungarees, Wrangler Cowboy Cuts are the straightest legged jeans you'll find.
In short, they are more practical and more durable than Levi's, just by way of design and materials. Also, they are extremely reasonably priced ($20–$35 vs. $30–$60 for Levi's), and they're still manufactured with some semblance of quality (made in Mexico of U.S. material; Levi's are made all over the place, and only the stupidly expensive ones use U.S.-made fabric).
The only "drawback" is that they look "country." They are a more formal (high waisted, tight, neat) looking jean than Levi's, and they don't come in attractive dark indigo washes. The blue is a very bland or even somewhat garish blue. If you feel that way about them, then get them in black and your problems go away.
Out of the big three American denim brands (Levi's, Lee, Wrangler), in my experience Wrangler's quality has held up the best over the years. They aren't 100 percent as good as they used to be, but they haven't slipped nearly as badly as Levi's. Lees (which are now owned by the same conglomerate that owns Wrangler) have gone downhill the most; they are garbage jeans these days.
Bottom line, I highly recommend these jeans. They are as good as you're going to get for the money these days.
First, compared to Wrangler's "Regular Fit" jeans, these "Cowboy Cut" jeans are much slimmer in the waist, lower abdomen, and seat. Also, the pockets are tight to the jeans and not very deep; a thick wallet is tough to get in and out. Finally, the material is board-stiff when new, and requires many washings to soften up.
Again, these are good, well-made jeans. No disrespect. But they are different than what you may be accustomed to.
Top international reviews
Disappointed I was hoping to try and get another pair sent out to me, but my only option is a refund. So I’ll probably wait a few months before buying again. It’s a shame because I really like the style of the Cowboy Cut (13MWZ) and you can’t get it here in the UK, unless you import it from the USA. So returning is going to be a pain, maybe costly too.
I’ll change my review to five stars if I can get the correct size when I’ll decide to buy again. Until then wish me luck with the return process.
Perfect if you are into late 60's northern skin/boot boy style, as these were worn back then, and are still pretty much the same now, go well with levis trucker jacket.
Remember to measure your waist when ordering these(just under the belly button) and not your hips, from the pairs i have had they have been pretty much true to size, they are also not as slim as on the picture, which is good.
They are not USA or Mexico made . . Made in Nicaragua but of a heavyweight fabric like the jeans of old except for the colour I intentionally chose. They arrived very quickly and with all the correct labels and well finished . . Time will tell !
They’re a gamble in purchasing, but then for a Wrangler Cowboy fit, they’re not expensive. Wrangler’s from UK sources would be double the price
In the past I have ordered my size, and while they are wearable, they are too big. This time I went down a size
I found that the waist sizing to be generous, so for a UK 38" waist (don't judge me), a US 36" fits well.