- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- RELAXED FIT. Built with a relaxed fit through the seat and thigh, these five-pocket jeans sit at the natural waist for a comfortable fit
- DURABLE MATERIALS. This relaxed fit jean is made with durable cotton denim that will hold up over time -- even through long days on the job
- FUNCTIONAL COMFORT. Great for long days on the job or working in the yard, this cotton jean keeps you comfortable throughout any task. Made with breathable cotton for a timeless fit and all day comfort
- HEAVY-DUTY HARDWARE. Finished with a zipper fly, button closure and embroidered back pockets
- FIVE POCKET STYLING. This jean is constructed with an authentic five pocket styling: (1) watch pocket, (2) front scoop pockets, (3) back patch pockets
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Wrangler Authentics Classic Regular Flex Jean||Wrangler Authentics Classic Regular Cotton Jean||Wrangler Authentics Classic Relaxed Flex Jean||Wrangler Authentics Classic Relaxed Cotton Jean||Wrangler Authentics Comfort Waist Regular Fit Jean||Wrangler Authentics Comfort Flex Relaxed Fit Jean|
|Sits at Natural Waist||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fit||Regular Seat and Thigh||Regular Seat and Thigh||Relaxed Seat and Thigh||Relaxed Seat and Thigh||Relaxed Seat and Thigh||Relaxed Seat and Thigh|
|Straight Leg Opening||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Wrangler Authentics Men's Classic Relaxed Fit Cotton Jean. This jean is constructed with durable materials built for long-lasting comfort. Made with a relaxed fit, this jean sits at the natural waist and features a regular seat and thigh.
- Durable Materials. Constructed with 100% cotton denim.
- Relaxed Fit. Relaxed seat and thigh.
- Five-Pocket Style. Classic five-pocket style jean.
- Regular Waist. Sits at the natural waistline.
- Secure Closure. Heavy-duty zipper fly with button closure.
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Wrangler Authentics
- Package Dimensions : 14.7 x 10.4 x 2.3 inches
- ASIN : B078LZYC9Y
- Item model number : ZM200BK
- Date First Available : February 15, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two pictures attached. One is what I received, the other is an actual pair of Relaxed Fit Wranglers.
As the headline says, I threw them out.
Compared to other Wranglers I own, these look like they were assembled from spare parts of different sizes.
They are so baggy it is comical.
They fit like they took the manufacturer took a bigger size and just made the waist band smaller and left the legs the original length.
The fabric is nothing like the original Wranglers. It is very low quality that is inferior to what they used to be.
These are either knock offs or Wrangler's standards have deteriorated severely.
They are certainly NOT worth the money.
I suppose it's ok to product the product overseas but you must be sure the size is correct. Secondly, the description says it's 100% cotton, it's not. The label on the slacks even says it has poly and spandex in it. Horrible, shame shame shame.
Top international reviews
The waist sizing is typical for American jeans - it is NOT accurate to your waist measurements. I wear 33" jeans - and my waist size is 37" - take that as a hint, it's typically off by 2" to 4". If you've never worn American jeans before, I'd suggest visiting a store that sells them such as a Levi's store, and trying on a few pairs to figure out what your American jeans size is. The inside length is accurate, unless I'm shrinking...
So to put anyone's mind to rest, these are actual Wranglers, meant for everyday work wear. They should last at least a few years - certainly more than double the time compared to any of the jeans sold for the UK market - because the fabric is a noticeably higher quality. After finding these on Amazon, I bought two pairs and they fit like my old ones, and the price isn't much more than it costs to buy in the States (full disclosure, many states don't charge tax on clothes - I've bought these in Montana for nine bucks a pair, and fifteen bucks in Minnesota).
I find most jeans on the hips these days are a regular fit, these are a decent comfort fit which isn't tight and gives a little freedom to move. Needless to say, as long as I can keep getting them at a price I like, I will be buying many more pairs of these jeans for years to come
"If they are wranglers" I am not sure they are?. They are worst quality Wranglers I have ever bought!
You only get what you pay for!
Amazon and they arrive in an acceptable period of time and at a great price. Yes they are the cheaper end of the wrangler range of jeans but the quality is good and are good for me. Thank you for great service I will purchase again