Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 1, 2012
Ladies, a warning: this review will contain some gentlemanly content.

I've worn boxers since high school and have had generally no complaint--they're the next best thing to an unfurnished basement. But after seeing Louis CK's comedy bit about boxers and boxer briefs, I thought I should give them a shot in case I'm missing something. These boxer briefs have a snug, supportive feel in front and back that take some getting used to. They cup your buns, and they cup your package, and if that's what you like then hit Add To Cart now. The cotton-spandex blend is soft and springy, and my wife has complimented their look. I feel 25% more like a super hero with them on, which ain't bad for a pair of cheap undies.

On the down side, the thigh cuffs are a little too snug at first. I imagine they will loosen up after a few wash-and-wears. Also, I appreciate that Wrangler has replaced the fabric tag label with a silk screen label in the rear-inside, just below the elastic band--however, after only a few (warm, non-bleach) washings, the white rubber letters have begun to peel off. Nevertheless, I recommend these boxer briefs and will probably get more... perhaps in Spider Man colors next time!
on November 14, 2011
These are my first pairs ever of boxer briefs, along with a pair I recently bought in a store, and they're a decent introduction to this style of underwear. I have a fairly normal sized behind, not skinny but not overweight, and these were pretty snug for my 32" waist with comfortable support in front. I think this is because they shrink pretty significantly after you wash them the first time, so keep that in mind when trying them on. This is great, because I wanted something with more support than boxers - if you don't want to splurge on Calvin Klein, test the waters with these and see if they go well with your skinnier jeans.
on April 30, 2013
I bought a 3-pack of the mediums last year. They're my favorite underwear and have held up for the year, no problems. I'm ordering 2 more sets so that I can always wear my favorite underwear.

I'm 5'10" 180lbs with a 34" waist and I like the secure fit of the mediums. They provide great support and are perfect for working out in gym shorts. I can definitely say my confidence is boosted when wearing these and I'm always happy to put on a pair in the morning. I've tried boxers and other boxer-briefs in the past, but was very impressed with the fit of the Wrangler's compared to everything else.
on September 5, 2014
I was trying to match some underwear I bought at Walmart. I ordered these because the brand (Wrangler) and the product number were the same, and of course, I ordered the same size. But alas, these are not the same.

The bands at the bottoms of the legs are much too tight. When I put them on, I feel like I have rubber bands around my thighs. I have to reach down and manually stretch the bands for a more relaxed fit.

Not what I expected, but not worth the hassle to return.
on July 16, 2013
Found these at Kmart the first time -- can't find them locally ... so very pleased to find them at Amazon. Will probably order another package in the other color. Wonderful waistband --- very soft comfortable material.
on June 6, 2014
Love these briefs, They are 100% cotton. However I need the 2XL size from somewhere. i cannot find them anywhere online. Called Wrangler only to find out they(Wrangler), do not manufacture them. Thet are made by Intamo. Called Intamo for directory of where to order 2XL online and received no response. Too bad. Love Wranglers Jeans.
on May 19, 2012
For a little extra support but not so crampy as tighty whities, you can have a nice fit with freedom to move around in with these Wrangler Boxer Briefs. The wide waist band keeps them up, too. You'll love them. I'd suggest buying two packages like I did. Amazon can get them to you in a few days even with free S&H. Ordered on Monday, and they arrived on Thursday!
on October 11, 2011
they feel real good and confortable.... they feel soft and well feel so good to have them on :) i have to admit they are better material than some others that i bought because well u can tell they will last not like some other brands...... than i wont mention but well these are really good
on January 12, 2013
I bought these for my fiance but he doesn't like them. The bands around the leg holes are too tight and it causes the legs to ride up to the tops of his thighs and bunch up. He is a really lean guy, so I imagine this would be even more uncomfortable for anyone with bigger thighs. They looks nice and the material is nice but he won't wear them because of that issue.
on October 31, 2011
Not issues so far and the briefs fit well. The wide brand is great for those with not much weight on them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.