Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on June 1, 2017
Thick and sturdy jeans. Unusual color is a plus.
They dress up, or down depending on what shoes and shirt you wear with them.
on May 7, 2016
I'm giving these 5 stars for two reasons. First these are great fitting jeans. I have ordered these before and they have worn very well and hold their size after multiple washings. The second reason is these come in waist sizes very few make. I'm in between sizes with a lot of brands which can be frustrating since your choice is between to large and two small.
VINE VOICEon December 18, 2017
I wanted some green jeans and it is hard to find them. Wrangler's site was easier to search than Amazon's and the color names differ, but I took a chance and got these thru Prime. They look great and fit perfectly. Dark dark green and it will look even better with age.
on October 24, 2016
These are the best jeans ever. These are the only type of jeans I have worn in over 20 years. They are long lasting and fit just like they are supposed to fit.
on July 22, 2017
They fit!!! Some have complained about these feeling hard & stiff. To me, they're a perfect medium weight & feel like jeans should. Nice, comfortable denim. I feared they may be short waisted. But not the case. Just right.
Your mileage may vary.
on January 6, 2015
It was my husband's fault. He decided to get some that were smaller than he had been wearing, plus, these are the original fit - like the shrink to fit jeans you used to wear (that is if you are a baby boomer) so, you will lose 2 inches in the waist and 1 inch in length after washing them inside-out 3 times in hot water...........like you are supposed to. Then they will fit well, if you choose the right size, be soft and have an indigo color.

On Christmas eve 2014 we received the order through out PRIME account. Husband tried them on and they were far too small. I went into my account to return them........WOW! It could not, COULD NOT have been easier! I clicked on "too small" - they sent me an email of a receipt to print and put back in bag which we taped up. Then they had me order the correct size. The day after Christmas the Fed Ex man arrived (at no cost) at 8:45 AM. He had the address sticker to put on it and he took it away. The new jeans arrived Tuesday morning, Thursday I was notified the jeans were received back at the warehouse and my credit card was credited with the difference - of a few dollars..........apparently a larger size is cheaper than a smaller one! Great Amazon Service. So, if you have to ever return anything, even on a holiday, don't worry - they've got you covered!
on April 7, 2017
I love Wrangler and will be buying all my future jeans from them, they come at great prices, colors and they fit great. The bleached jeans have lasted me a fall and winter where I work, I work outdoors and often get my pants/shorts dirty but these have held up great, aside from the slight fading of the jeans (which I think look better) they are great!
on July 18, 2017
These jeans fit well only problem is one leg the seams are not straight i did not realize tell after I washed them so to late to return. Be sure to inspect the seams in case they need to be returned. This appears to be a quality control issue.
on December 13, 2015
I had to stop wearing Levi 505s after their cost cutting got a bit out of hand. Plus, they changed the style making the waist into a low slung one. I'm not into that, so, bye Levis.
These jeans (13MWZ) are true jeans. Made from heavy denim, nice stitching, just well made. The cut of the jeans is great. As a bonus, these have 7 belt loops vs 5 on the old Levis.
In my old jeans, I wore a 32*32, after reading the reviews I bought 33*31 in these and got a perfect fit.

These are my new jeans, I'm extremely happy with them and won't be returning to the Levi's fold.
on May 11, 2016
There isn't much to say, they are the best made jeans you can buy right now,

13mwz are almost a slim straight cut, the 36mwz is almost skinny jeans but with a bootcut, 47mwz are basically the regular straight.

Can't go wrong with these fit the money, very high rise(no plumber butt), and 14.5oz denim.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.