Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,680 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,826 reviews
on February 7, 2017
Great jeans in a fabulous, hard to find color. I looked long and hard for a tan jean that didn't look dirty, worn, or dingy. This jean in bright, sharp looking, and garners immediate complements while fitting great and having some substance to it like jeans from decades ago did without the heavy weight and prolonged break in period. Didn't shrink noticeably and gives just enough to take on that personalized fit everyone is looking for. Not too loose, not too tight, and fits well in all the right places.
on September 5, 2017
Since I've never purchased jeans online before, I only purchased one pair to "see how it went". The pair of jeans arrived when expected, and was boxed securely. The jeans are as one would expect and fit (pretty much) as expected. Take note of the picture when buying. The bundled legs are due to the leg length being longer than indicated (when ordering).
I do like the jeans and will order more pairs; however, I will get them a little shorter in the future - only because I don't care for the legs to bunch up around my boots.
on March 13, 2017
Need a rugged denim jean that actually fits as advertised? Look no further.....you finally found it!
I, like so many others, have switched brands to Wrangler. Why? They actually fit and the denim is a heavier grade for those of us that are in need of a rugged pair of jeans. I'm no desk jockey by any stretch of the imagination. I got tired of a pair of jeans only lasting a few months at best before their inferior quality made themselves known by falling apart without much prompting. After doing research and reading these comments left by others I switched brands after decades of loyalty to other brands.
on December 31, 2013
Jeans were originally created for miner's rough working conditions. From there they were adopted for other outdoor activities b/c of their fit and durability. Somewhere along the way jeans became "too" fashionable and now my once favorite jean maker (Levis) is catering to the fashion trends making it impossible to find the once good fitting, toughness of the originals.

In steps Wrangler. These are truly comfortable jeans and fit like a glove. I wear 30x30 and could not have been custom fitted any better. The denim feels thicker and more durable than anything I've purchased from Levis in the last 15-20 years. The cowboy cut is great for any boots you want to throw on. I wear them over cowboy boots, hunting boots and tucked inside rubber boots...the fit is great. I noticed a review complaining about them being too tight over cowboy boots but these are definitely boot cut jeans. Mine are perfect and the boot upper is concealed very well inside the pants legs. As well, the jeans ride at just the right height on the waist and the pockets are a good size. Glad Wrangler is sticking with tradition. Ordering more...
on December 30, 2014
I had trouble finding the size my son needed at several stores so I decided to try Amazon. I found the size and they arrived in just two days, as promised. There was one manufacturing problem which was that one of the pairs of jeans had only part of the leather Wrangler label sewn to the pocket. It was hanging off the pocket having been sewn on only one side as if the sewing machine ran out of thread. I decided to sew the label on myself, which was more difficult than I anticipated. My sewing machine is not industrial strength so I had to sew it by hand. Thankfully, the holes were already in the leather from the manufacturer's attempt to sew on the label at the factory so I followed those holes. Still, it wasn't easy inside the pocket. Just a freak thing, I suppose. The jeans are in good condition, as I would have expected from Wrangler.
on March 30, 2017
I'm a big Wrangler fan, and these jeans did not disappoint. This is the first time I ordered pre-washed wranglers and I appreciated the convenience of not having to break them in! The length and waist fits were as expected. I did notice a little more slack in the thigh and butt area than I'm used to with the unwashed version. Also, be careful to wash these black jeans with a very dark load or separately. They do release dye. Overall, I'm very happy with these jeans.
on June 4, 2017
I've been wearing wrangler jeans for years. Been ordering and comfortably wearing size 32 in this and all other pants brands with no issue. Even bought this same style jeans just different color several months back, wore it up to this week and it fits fine. But this pair is unwearable. Can barely put it on at the waist then it's too tight when it's on to wear. Very disappointed with Wrangler. The sizing says 32 but it feels like 30. One star for being a Complete waste of money.
Looked everywhere for these jeans, somewhat hard to find the originals, wish they would quit changing styles and just keep making what it was that got them famous in the first place. anyway, purchased two pair for my husband who has never worn any jeans except wrangler originals. even on amazon they were what I would consider pricey. guess I'm showing my age but these used to be sold everywhere and they were only $15 or so way back when. Anyway, bought these about 7 months ago and they already seem worn out, especially the knees and where my husband puts his keys in the pockets. Perhaps this is normal but still seems fast for him and now the jeans are even pricier, ugh. Not sure what I will do when the knees finally give out. oh well, hopefully the price will come back down again soon.

Oh, this is for the stonewashed color jeans. perhaps the others are better about not fading or looking worn???
on May 19, 2017
Not sure what to think of these wranglers. They are pretty snug for my size. Also, I washed them twice and they still came out of the dryer very wrinkled. I ended up using my steamer to make them wearable. I would imagine this will go away over time, but I haven't had a new pair of jeans that did this before. They are good quality and color just wrinkley!
on July 8, 2017
I ordered slim fit cowboy cut jeans model #936RTS. What I got was 13MWZ. The label says "Official PR Rodeo jeans". The upper part of the legs are much wider, much like regular fit. The denim is also much thinner and the color is off. Very dissatisfied. I don't like a supplier switching up an order without checking with me first. Needless to say, they're going back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.