Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on June 18, 2015
Update, May 25, 2017:
Subsequent purchases have been less satisfactory. Quality has gone down, features have been removed or "cheapened", denim is thinner and doesn't hold up as well. Wrangler has entered the race to the bottom, it seems. Disappointing.

My new favorites. Denim is heavy, yet soft, and well "broken in" from the factory. They look great and the quality is very high - stitching is top notch, no loose threads, etc. Fit is perfect. Pockets are well placed and deep enough to be useful. Already ordered two more pairs in other colors - happy to say the fit and quality are consistent in all three.
on August 21, 2016
I really like these jeans. The fit is comfortable and relaxed. If I had to complain about something it would be the thickness of the material. On one hand, it's nice to have it thinner for Arizona. But the downside is these only last me about 6 months. They wear through so fast. And I am not wearing these to "work" in. I sit at a cubicle all day. My last pair wore a hole on the front of my thigh within 5 months. No idea why. Was below my pocket and above my knee. I don't sit cross legged Still, I like them enough to keep buying them so...
on April 9, 2017
For whatever reason this color is too small in waist.A big enough difference that I returned them.The lighter color is fine.
on March 12, 2017
back pockets too low. low cut around waist too low. Seems very feminine for Men's jeans. Returning these for sure...
on November 10, 2014
These are the most comfortable jeans I've ever bought. They feel like "old favorites" right out of the box. My wife thinks they look good on me (she hasn't ever made this comment before).
on September 4, 2016
I have two pairs because I liked the comfort but both of these have had the belt tabs rip and one of them ripped in the crotch already.its unfortunate that so many of these companies have sacrificed quality for increased profits.
on January 2, 2013
These jeans are amazing. The gussets in the crotch make it confortable and not constricting at all. Relaxed fit great for working. , This is my 4th pair. They are my new standard for work jeans.
Really like the jeans. I like the fact that they feel comfortable in the saet and crouch area. They are also stylish jeans.
WELL worth the money!
on October 8, 2014
The fit is good and so is the colour. My one issue is the pockets in front are shallow and as I keep my wallet in the front for safety and it bulges out noticeably. Apart from that all else is well. If you prefer a more relaxed fit it may be wise to go one size up just in case.
on November 14, 2015
Ordered these along with retro relaxed boot cut; the boot cut fit perfectly, these were a tad small. Not sure if it is the difference in cut or that I may need to loose a few more pounds.
on October 10, 2015
Great jeans.. Have been wearing them for years but I was sent the wrong color. Kept them anyways but be careful and make sure they are sending the right products

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question