Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 28, 2014
These are great quality jeans; the cut is exactly as advertised as far as being low-waisted and slim- legged. The sizing however, as is not unusual for Wrangler, is quite smaller than the numbers indicate.

I, for instance, am a solid 36 waist in practically any reputable brand, even elitist fashionista brands like Express. If I try on a 38 they are invariably baggy and require a belt to keep them above my ankles. So I ordered these Wranglers in a 36, sight unseen, confident they were going to fit at least passably well.

Well, I learned why you don't buy pants online; it's one of the few ventures where you need to brave a 19th-century brick-and-mortar store and try them on before you pay. These Wranglers arrived, and I had to double-check the size tag after trying them on, because I was certain they had sent me jeans for an anorexic teen by mistake. 36, my @$$. These were a 32 or at least a 34 in actual cut.

So beware if you buy these with no prior experience of the fit. My advice would be to go 2 or even 4 inches larger in the waist than you normally wear. Or be prepared to donate them to your favorite skinny teen (if those still exist somewhere).

Note: the fancier Colton style, which is available from Hays, Inc. on this site, has accurate sizing, I have found from further purchase research. Plus the bolder "W" stitching on the back pockets will get your butt noticed more by the ladies. Isn't that what we buy low-rider jeans for? ;-}>
on March 19, 2014
The jeans look good and fit true to size. They are a slim fit, so they aren't a skinny jean, but they are nowhere close to baggy either. They feel high quality, look well constructed, and have not lost color or shrunk through multiple laundry cycles.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 6, 2014
Very low quality the first time I wore them a belt loop ripped out. The second time I wore the they split by the back pocket. Very low quality.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.