Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 348 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 398 reviews
on April 28, 2016
Sorry, not sure if this got posted or not - have tried twice now, this is number 3. I have ordered these a few times, always 36x34. The only difference with this order was that instead of one of the blues, I ordered the over-dyed black. The jeans were noticeably tighter in the seat and waist, and slightly longer than the last ones ordered - I wear the same pair of sandals every day and I was basically having this pair dragging the ground, which is not usual.. I have worn them all day, unfortunately, or I would send them back for a replacement/money back. I cannot imagine what they will be like after they have been washed - I'll have to lose 10 pounds to fit them! This is very disappointing, as I have liked the style in the past. There seems to be some problem with standardizing of sizes. (Or, the lack thereof.) I thought perhaps I was just bloated or something, but had a pair in a dark blue that I ordered some time ago and only have worn once, and put them on to double check. They fit perfectly. I will probably go back to ordering Lees, as the size is consistent and the weight if the denim is about the same. That's unfortunate, because when they do fit they are nice jeans.

Edit - I just measured the inseam - it's just a hair under 35 3/4 inches. Not 34. It does kind of make a difference between dragging on the ground or not...
on May 5, 2017
In normal sized jeans of other brands, I wear a 30w 30l. If I want a looser fit on normal sized jeans, then I'll wear 32x 30l.
These are already advertised as "loose fit".
I wanted a "looser" fit on these "loose fit" jeans, so ordered a 32w 30l, thinking it would be a 33-34w, that I can shrink over time.
These fit more like a 30w 28l.
So if you want an actual "loose fit", then add 4 inches to your normal waist and 2" to the length.
If you want a snug fit, then order your normal size.
Also the front pockets are quite roomy, which is good. Yet the back pockets are narrow and shallow.
The "W" is kind of subdued as well.
on January 17, 2017
I wear size 36W Relaxed jeans from Old Navy. I had heard that their sizes were off, and this must be the case, because when I got size 36W Relaxed Wranglers online, they were very tight. I sent back the 36W Relaxed and exchanged it for the 38W Relaxed. To my surprise the 38W Relaxed were also way too tight. While I was waiting, I picked up some Levis 559s that were 38W Relaxed and they fit perfect, just like my Old Navy 36W Relaxed. I think Wranglers sizes are much too small. I'm going to have to send back the 38s.
on August 7, 2013
Love Wranglers in black denim and relaxed fit. Could not find the size I wanted anywhere locally, and it's a very common size. Amazon had them, and at a price I couldn't pass up. They got here pronto and fit just right. Normally, I don't like to buy jeans (or any other style of pants) without trying them on first, but Amazon has come through on every order I've placed in the last two years - zero returns needed.

Post Script: Okay, so I've been losing weight steadily since February and fairly quickly shrank out of the first pair I ordered. So, having been well-pleased with the first pair, I pulled the trigger on another pair 4 sizes smaller and guess what - THEY FIT PERFECTLY! I bought the first pair two sizes too big in case they shrank in the wash, but they didn't, so these, which are the correct size to fit me, probably won't either. Even if they do, I'm still losing weight, so they'll be there ready for me when I'm ready for them. But they fit fine now, so I'll wear them at least until after they're washed the first time.

Still a happy Amazon camper.
on September 12, 2014
I found a pair of these jeans at a local store and bought them and they were "that fit", you know the one, the fit that is Just Right! But they only had one color of them in stock. I came here to amazon and found the exact same jeans but with an assortment of color choices, so I chose Antique Indigo.

As soon as I held them up I knew I was in for a disappointment as it is easy to see that the waist was tapered and when I put them on they were snug, wearable, but snug. Now that I have cold washed and hung dry to avoid dryer shrinkage they are even tighter in the waist and bordering on uncomfortable.

Disappointed
on November 15, 2013
I have purchased these several times now and worn them daily for years. Compared to most jeans these are indeed more rugged but they're not perfect - the stitching and weave around pocket corners always wears through well before the rest of the jean (which is a testament to durability elsewhere but unfortunate for anyone who doesn't sew their own patches to cover these holes - well, more accurately, unfortunate for anyone walking behind said person)
I have found, thanks to other reviewers, even more durable options from specialty makers, but at a drastically higher price (2-3x), so I stick with these and figure being able to afford more frequent replacements cancels out the difference and might even be slightly better for incidents that will eat up any kind of jeans (e.g. motorcycle accidents) since replacements are always required sooner or later.
on May 24, 2014
I was buying the 97601SB. The Target/Walmart stocked relaxed fit jean. I then looked at the Wrangler site and spotted these, the 35001VI. I then went to Amazon and purchased these. The difference being the 35001 is made from a slightly heavier material, the waist is a little higher and the real great aspect is that the zipper is of course longer but it is also deeper set into the crotch. I use these for work and wear boots. These handle the boot fit better than the 97601. The VI finish is a little lighter/more worn looking than the SB. I'm 5'9" 155lbs and wear the 32x30 with comfort. The only thing lacking in the smaller waist sizes are the number of belt loops which is 5 vs. 7. I really would like 7 belt loops on all of the Wrangler jeans no matter what the waist size.
on May 9, 2016
I've bought these jeans from Target before, at a good or better price. Made the mistake of opting for convenience with Amazon prime. This version is much smaller, 3" in the waist, and smaller all around. Fit like hipster pants. Save yourself some grief: go to Target, get the real product that actually fits.
on November 14, 2016
The fit was a little bit amaller than the same pair, different color, than i had gotton before. Still a nice pair of jeans. My husband wore them with the crimson tide sweatshirt also ordered from you. Loved them !
review image review image
on October 4, 2015
Perfect fit and look, comfy, love them, at least I this is what I thought when I placed and received my first order. However after placing and receiving my second order, I must sadly say the quality and sizing is now inferior to my previous experience. The fabric is a much lighter weight and the sizing is off by at least 4". I ordered and received a tagged size 42 which actually measure at 38" around the waist. I will be returning these and will not be ordering them again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.