Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 376 reviews
on August 7, 2013
Love Wranglers in black denim and relaxed fit. Could not find the size I wanted anywhere locally, and it's a very common size. Amazon had them, and at a price I couldn't pass up. They got here pronto and fit just right. Normally, I don't like to buy jeans (or any other style of pants) without trying them on first, but Amazon has come through on every order I've placed in the last two years - zero returns needed.

Post Script: Okay, so I've been losing weight steadily since February and fairly quickly shrank out of the first pair I ordered. So, having been well-pleased with the first pair, I pulled the trigger on another pair 4 sizes smaller and guess what - THEY FIT PERFECTLY! I bought the first pair two sizes too big in case they shrank in the wash, but they didn't, so these, which are the correct size to fit me, probably won't either. Even if they do, I'm still losing weight, so they'll be there ready for me when I'm ready for them. But they fit fine now, so I'll wear them at least until after they're washed the first time.

Still a happy Amazon camper.
on April 28, 2016
Sorry, not sure if this got posted or not - have tried twice now, this is number 3. I have ordered these a few times, always 36x34. The only difference with this order was that instead of one of the blues, I ordered the over-dyed black. The jeans were noticeably tighter in the seat and waist, and slightly longer than the last ones ordered - I wear the same pair of sandals every day and I was basically having this pair dragging the ground, which is not usual.. I have worn them all day, unfortunately, or I would send them back for a replacement/money back. I cannot imagine what they will be like after they have been washed - I'll have to lose 10 pounds to fit them! This is very disappointing, as I have liked the style in the past. There seems to be some problem with standardizing of sizes. (Or, the lack thereof.) I thought perhaps I was just bloated or something, but had a pair in a dark blue that I ordered some time ago and only have worn once, and put them on to double check. They fit perfectly. I will probably go back to ordering Lees, as the size is consistent and the weight if the denim is about the same. That's unfortunate, because when they do fit they are nice jeans.

Edit - I just measured the inseam - it's just a hair under 35 3/4 inches. Not 34. It does kind of make a difference between dragging on the ground or not...
on November 15, 2013
I have purchased these several times now and worn them daily for years. Compared to most jeans these are indeed more rugged but they're not perfect - the stitching and weave around pocket corners always wears through well before the rest of the jean (which is a testament to durability elsewhere but unfortunate for anyone who doesn't sew their own patches to cover these holes - well, more accurately, unfortunate for anyone walking behind said person)
I have found, thanks to other reviewers, even more durable options from specialty makers, but at a drastically higher price (2-3x), so I stick with these and figure being able to afford more frequent replacements cancels out the difference and might even be slightly better for incidents that will eat up any kind of jeans (e.g. motorcycle accidents) since replacements are always required sooner or later.
on September 12, 2014
I found a pair of these jeans at a local store and bought them and they were "that fit", you know the one, the fit that is Just Right! But they only had one color of them in stock. I came here to amazon and found the exact same jeans but with an assortment of color choices, so I chose Antique Indigo.

As soon as I held them up I knew I was in for a disappointment as it is easy to see that the waist was tapered and when I put them on they were snug, wearable, but snug. Now that I have cold washed and hung dry to avoid dryer shrinkage they are even tighter in the waist and bordering on uncomfortable.

Disappointed
on January 17, 2017
I wear size 36W Relaxed jeans from Old Navy. I had heard that their sizes were off, and this must be the case, because when I got size 36W Relaxed Wranglers online, they were very tight. I sent back the 36W Relaxed and exchanged it for the 38W Relaxed. To my surprise the 38W Relaxed were also way too tight. While I was waiting, I picked up some Levis 559s that were 38W Relaxed and they fit perfect, just like my Old Navy 36W Relaxed. I think Wranglers sizes are much too small. I'm going to have to send back the 38s.
on September 23, 2014
Every brand has their own sizing quirks and honestly, any input I can give you on that front is going to be anecdotal. If you happen to want that, here you go:

I measure a 38 waist, and these, unwashed, were about a size too tight. After a good wash, hang dry, and tumble through the fluff setting in the dryer with a tennis ball, they fit better everywhere but the waist.

If you're on the middle-high end of a given size, I'd say go one up. That minor gripe aside, these have very true coloring, have yet to fade even slightly, and look amazing.
on October 4, 2015
Perfect fit and look, comfy, love them, at least I this is what I thought when I placed and received my first order. However after placing and receiving my second order, I must sadly say the quality and sizing is now inferior to my previous experience. The fabric is a much lighter weight and the sizing is off by at least 4". I ordered and received a tagged size 42 which actually measure at 38" around the waist. I will be returning these and will not be ordering them again!
on June 13, 2015
Bought these as part of a new job/work uniform that required black, but also freedom of movement & the ability to get messy. Either I was fatter than I thought or their version of "relaxed fit" is way different than mine. Legs were ok, but my butt felt as if I was always getting a wedgie.
Still, the jeans are durable, can go through a lot of punishment, & handles being washed a lot very easily.
on May 4, 2016
I got 3 pairs for my SO, who has put on a couple of pounds. I returned the black ones, ONLY because Greg said he thought they didn't look right. I just think he didn't want Black jeans.
I went back and picked up the Greying Indigo color and he likes them! The size matches his measurements exactly. He has large thighs, so he needs the Relaxed fit.
on September 14, 2014
The price on Amazon was amazing. The fit is good too. I am wearing these right now at work. They are black enough to not be obvious jeans which are not allowed in our dress code.

This is my second pair of these jeans. I had the first pair for almost a year I think and they are fading a little so I can no longer wear them to work. Still good at home or weekend.
The price was too good to let pass so I took another pair

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.