Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 12, 2014
Having recently lost weight-and not being able to purchase 'off the shelf' at our local Post Exchange in South Korea because of my inseam length - Amazon Prime again came through with the right size and a quality product.

I purchased another well known brand - and found immediate durability issues - with the rear pocket tearing away from the seat - as I keep my smart phone tucked back there.

This jean used much heavier denim fabric and I expect much better durability. Comfort is my main criteria after quality of the product - and wearing these presents no problems bending, reaching, sitting.

Great quality at a fair price.
on December 7, 2013
I never bought Wranglers before, being a Levi's man. But truth be told, I found Levi's getting too expensive. So, I have bought cheap jeans a Walmart or elsewhere. Seeing the commercials by the guy frm Dirty Jobs put Wrangler back on my radar screen. So, I took the plunge (ordering 2 indigo and 1 faded stone wash).

I was very impressed! The fit anf finish is outstanding and they seem thicker than any jeans I ever owned. I am more confident in the ruggedness of these jeans than any I have ever owned. These great jeans are not just for casual use. Buy them. Put them to the test. You will not be disappointed. I bought 2 more pai for my son-in-law.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 23, 2016
This is my go-to set of jeans and I pretty much end up ordering a new pair every year after I start to really wear the old ones out. They fit well, are sized right and are very comfortable. I wear them a lot so getting a year out of them for $25 is a bargain, especially since I need to go to the big and tall shops locally to find jeans in my size since I'm 6'6". Highly recommended.
on October 22, 2017
For me it's all about the fit. These are great, with other jeans I've had to pay for tailoring. Not these.
on February 11, 2018
Love it is a wrangler need i say any more?
on January 15, 2014
and not just in the waist. the bum and legs are kinda thin. Length is good but the jeans that I got are small and not really relaxed as stated. Id say these are normal fit jeans and a size too small. I want to replace mine but it seems Ill have to jump through a hoop since its labelled as the size I ordered. Its just that the size stated is kinda inconsistent and in my case small. And since I'm not in the US that complicates things a bit as well. Im thinking of having a tailor insert a split thing on the sides but its kind of not the point of buying the jeans in the first place. Anyway I cant wear these so I might bite the bullet and try returning them for credit. Not sure as yet and disappointed.
on July 27, 2017
Fits well and is very comfortable.
on June 11, 2017
Great jeans Wrangler is one of the few that carry my size and they fit my seem to be odd size. Some makers get close, but close only counts in horseshoes and one other item that is thrown!!!!
on February 7, 2012
I had ordered the Wrangler loose fit jeans of the same size last week, and LOVED them. I was looking for a replacement for Levi 550s and 569s, as they had turned to junk recently (easily ripped, shrank up in both directions). The loose fit Wranglers were a PERFECT fit. Not so with these. The exact same size in the relaxed fit was OK for length, but instead of a 38x32 (as on the sticker), I think it was about a 32x30. Never have I seen such a difference in sizing amongst the same manufacturer. Poor quality control; I'd lose my job immediately if I let product like this ship!
on February 7, 2018
Hard to find 28" inseam. These are fine, ordered another pair.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.