Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Photographyon September 12, 2014
I found a pair of these jeans at a local store and bought them and they were "that fit", you know the one, the fit that is Just Right! But they only had one color of them in stock. I came here to amazon and found the exact same jeans but with an assortment of color choices, so I chose Antique Indigo.

As soon as I held them up I knew I was in for a disappointment as it is easy to see that the waist was tapered and when I put them on they were snug, wearable, but snug. Now that I have cold washed and hung dry to avoid dryer shrinkage they are even tighter in the waist and bordering on uncomfortable.

Disappointed
on May 24, 2014
I was buying the 97601SB. The Target/Walmart stocked relaxed fit jean. I then looked at the Wrangler site and spotted these, the 35001VI. I then went to Amazon and purchased these. The difference being the 35001 is made from a slightly heavier material, the waist is a little higher and the real great aspect is that the zipper is of course longer but it is also deeper set into the crotch. I use these for work and wear boots. These handle the boot fit better than the 97601. The VI finish is a little lighter/more worn looking than the SB. I'm 5'9" 155lbs and wear the 32x30 with comfort. The only thing lacking in the smaller waist sizes are the number of belt loops which is 5 vs. 7. I really would like 7 belt loops on all of the Wrangler jeans no matter what the waist size.
on February 12, 2014
Having recently lost weight-and not being able to purchase 'off the shelf' at our local Post Exchange in South Korea because of my inseam length - Amazon Prime again came through with the right size and a quality product.

I purchased another well known brand - and found immediate durability issues - with the rear pocket tearing away from the seat - as I keep my smart phone tucked back there.

This jean used much heavier denim fabric and I expect much better durability. Comfort is my main criteria after quality of the product - and wearing these presents no problems bending, reaching, sitting.

Great quality at a fair price.
on April 29, 2011
First off, I cannot see how anyone can really fault the solid quality of these jeans, nice thick material with pretty serious looking stitching.

The problem I have is in the labelling of the sizes for the jeans I received. I ordered size 38x32, and the outer paper tag on the delivered jeans did show that size. However, the stitched material label inside the jeans shows 40x30, as did the peel-off label on the jeans.

The jeans are loose on me, so I think the outer tag is wrong (and therefore I have been shipped jeans a size bigger and a little shorter than I ordered). Luckily they kind of fit me, a bit loose really, but quite comfy. I'm in Australia so I can't be bothered with the hassle of returning them anyway.

UPDATE..
--------

Well, took a chance and re-ordered some more. This time they arrived labelled as expected, and fit exactly as expected. These are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. Guess I was unlucky and got a duff labelled pair first time, always a risk with internet shopping I guess.

Anyways, can't see myself buying any other jeans than these. BTW, the black looks cool, almost semi-formal. I'd agree with what someone else said about how you could just about wear them as office gear, if you're not talking a place where you're needing to wear a suite.

UPDATE 2 (feb 2013)
-------------------

Well a bit of weight loss over the last year or so, so I've ordered pairs of these jeans in 36 and 34. Each time they've been perfect. They are really great wearing jeans. I will continue to buy these jeans on Amazon .. unless I take a holiday to the US one day ... then I'll just buy a whole ship load!
3 helpful votes
on October 22, 2017
For me it's all about the fit. These are great, with other jeans I've had to pay for tailoring. Not these.
on December 7, 2013
I never bought Wranglers before, being a Levi's man. But truth be told, I found Levi's getting too expensive. So, I have bought cheap jeans a Walmart or elsewhere. Seeing the commercials by the guy frm Dirty Jobs put Wrangler back on my radar screen. So, I took the plunge (ordering 2 indigo and 1 faded stone wash).

I was very impressed! The fit anf finish is outstanding and they seem thicker than any jeans I ever owned. I am more confident in the ruggedness of these jeans than any I have ever owned. These great jeans are not just for casual use. Buy them. Put them to the test. You will not be disappointed. I bought 2 more pai for my son-in-law.
on January 15, 2014
and not just in the waist. the bum and legs are kinda thin. Length is good but the jeans that I got are small and not really relaxed as stated. Id say these are normal fit jeans and a size too small. I want to replace mine but it seems Ill have to jump through a hoop since its labelled as the size I ordered. Its just that the size stated is kinda inconsistent and in my case small. And since I'm not in the US that complicates things a bit as well. Im thinking of having a tailor insert a split thing on the sides but its kind of not the point of buying the jeans in the first place. Anyway I cant wear these so I might bite the bullet and try returning them for credit. Not sure as yet and disappointed.
on July 27, 2017
Fits well and is very comfortable.
on June 11, 2017
Great jeans Wrangler is one of the few that carry my size and they fit my seem to be odd size. Some makers get close, but close only counts in horseshoes and one other item that is thrown!!!!
on June 16, 2017
Wonderful
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.