Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Top Contributor: Photographyon September 12, 2014
I found a pair of these jeans at a local store and bought them and they were "that fit", you know the one, the fit that is Just Right! But they only had one color of them in stock. I came here to amazon and found the exact same jeans but with an assortment of color choices, so I chose Antique Indigo.

As soon as I held them up I knew I was in for a disappointment as it is easy to see that the waist was tapered and when I put them on they were snug, wearable, but snug. Now that I have cold washed and hung dry to avoid dryer shrinkage they are even tighter in the waist and bordering on uncomfortable.

Disappointed
on May 24, 2014
I was buying the 97601SB. The Target/Walmart stocked relaxed fit jean. I then looked at the Wrangler site and spotted these, the 35001VI. I then went to Amazon and purchased these. The difference being the 35001 is made from a slightly heavier material, the waist is a little higher and the real great aspect is that the zipper is of course longer but it is also deeper set into the crotch. I use these for work and wear boots. These handle the boot fit better than the 97601. The VI finish is a little lighter/more worn looking than the SB. I'm 5'9" 155lbs and wear the 32x30 with comfort. The only thing lacking in the smaller waist sizes are the number of belt loops which is 5 vs. 7. I really would like 7 belt loops on all of the Wrangler jeans no matter what the waist size.
on December 7, 2013
I never bought Wranglers before, being a Levi's man. But truth be told, I found Levi's getting too expensive. So, I have bought cheap jeans a Walmart or elsewhere. Seeing the commercials by the guy frm Dirty Jobs put Wrangler back on my radar screen. So, I took the plunge (ordering 2 indigo and 1 faded stone wash).

I was very impressed! The fit anf finish is outstanding and they seem thicker than any jeans I ever owned. I am more confident in the ruggedness of these jeans than any I have ever owned. These great jeans are not just for casual use. Buy them. Put them to the test. You will not be disappointed. I bought 2 more pai for my son-in-law.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 23, 2016
This is my go-to set of jeans and I pretty much end up ordering a new pair every year after I start to really wear the old ones out. They fit well, are sized right and are very comfortable. I wear them a lot so getting a year out of them for $25 is a bargain, especially since I need to go to the big and tall shops locally to find jeans in my size since I'm 6'6". Highly recommended.
on September 5, 2016
Unless you have owned these pants before don't buy these online. I made the mistake of doing this and they just didn't fit. No room in areas I needed and more room in others that were not needed.
on October 22, 2017
For me it's all about the fit. These are great, with other jeans I've had to pay for tailoring. Not these.
on July 6, 2015
Haven't had any problems with these jeans but have been buying Wranglers from other retailers for less over the last couple of years. However, I appreciate finding these with a larger waste and shorter length. Saves me the hassle and cost of having them tailored.
on January 15, 2014
and not just in the waist. the bum and legs are kinda thin. Length is good but the jeans that I got are small and not really relaxed as stated. Id say these are normal fit jeans and a size too small. I want to replace mine but it seems Ill have to jump through a hoop since its labelled as the size I ordered. Its just that the size stated is kinda inconsistent and in my case small. And since I'm not in the US that complicates things a bit as well. Im thinking of having a tailor insert a split thing on the sides but its kind of not the point of buying the jeans in the first place. Anyway I cant wear these so I might bite the bullet and try returning them for credit. Not sure as yet and disappointed.
on July 27, 2017
Fits well and is very comfortable.
on February 11, 2018
Love it is a wrangler need i say any more?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.