Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Top Contributor: Photographyon September 12, 2014
I found a pair of these jeans at a local store and bought them and they were "that fit", you know the one, the fit that is Just Right! But they only had one color of them in stock. I came here to amazon and found the exact same jeans but with an assortment of color choices, so I chose Antique Indigo.

As soon as I held them up I knew I was in for a disappointment as it is easy to see that the waist was tapered and when I put them on they were snug, wearable, but snug. Now that I have cold washed and hung dry to avoid dryer shrinkage they are even tighter in the waist and bordering on uncomfortable.

Disappointed
2 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2014
I was buying the 97601SB. The Target/Walmart stocked relaxed fit jean. I then looked at the Wrangler site and spotted these, the 35001VI. I then went to Amazon and purchased these. The difference being the 35001 is made from a slightly heavier material, the waist is a little higher and the real great aspect is that the zipper is of course longer but it is also deeper set into the crotch. I use these for work and wear boots. These handle the boot fit better than the 97601. The VI finish is a little lighter/more worn looking than the SB. I'm 5'9" 155lbs and wear the 32x30 with comfort. The only thing lacking in the smaller waist sizes are the number of belt loops which is 5 vs. 7. I really would like 7 belt loops on all of the Wrangler jeans no matter what the waist size.
on December 7, 2013
I never bought Wranglers before, being a Levi's man. But truth be told, I found Levi's getting too expensive. So, I have bought cheap jeans a Walmart or elsewhere. Seeing the commercials by the guy frm Dirty Jobs put Wrangler back on my radar screen. So, I took the plunge (ordering 2 indigo and 1 faded stone wash).

I was very impressed! The fit anf finish is outstanding and they seem thicker than any jeans I ever owned. I am more confident in the ruggedness of these jeans than any I have ever owned. These great jeans are not just for casual use. Buy them. Put them to the test. You will not be disappointed. I bought 2 more pai for my son-in-law.
on January 15, 2014
and not just in the waist. the bum and legs are kinda thin. Length is good but the jeans that I got are small and not really relaxed as stated. Id say these are normal fit jeans and a size too small. I want to replace mine but it seems Ill have to jump through a hoop since its labelled as the size I ordered. Its just that the size stated is kinda inconsistent and in my case small. And since I'm not in the US that complicates things a bit as well. Im thinking of having a tailor insert a split thing on the sides but its kind of not the point of buying the jeans in the first place. Anyway I cant wear these so I might bite the bullet and try returning them for credit. Not sure as yet and disappointed.
on February 7, 2012
I had ordered the Wrangler loose fit jeans of the same size last week, and LOVED them. I was looking for a replacement for Levi 550s and 569s, as they had turned to junk recently (easily ripped, shrank up in both directions). The loose fit Wranglers were a PERFECT fit. Not so with these. The exact same size in the relaxed fit was OK for length, but instead of a 38x32 (as on the sticker), I think it was about a 32x30. Never have I seen such a difference in sizing amongst the same manufacturer. Poor quality control; I'd lose my job immediately if I let product like this ship!
on March 15, 2014
I got these and they are great. They sell almost the exact same jeans at the walmart in my town but I ordered off of here for the longer inseam. At the store they only go up to 32 long, but being 6'4'' I wear 34 long. Great, perfect fit
on February 6, 2015
I buy one size bigger in the waist, and wash them in hot water to shrink them for the perfect fit. I am very please with the way these compliment my bubble butt, and they are made of a durable high quality denim (not too thin). You should be quite happy with these jeans
on December 21, 2008
I can never find the right size of jeans for me in the store. So I decided to try buying jeans online. Got a great price and exactly the size and style I wanted. Not what some buyer decided to put on the rack at the local store. I like the classic look of this pair of jeans. They look just like the pictures. I've owned previous Wrangler jeans before and have had good luck with their durability.
on January 17, 2016
Wow... never have I, bought a pair of pants where the sizing was off like this !!!.
Sent them back...the waist was at the very least 3" inches to small. No Quality Control at Wrangler "Mexico" !!!
on July 11, 2013
I purchased 2 pair of Wrangler Relaxed Fit and they fit with a little more room for my increasing girth. They were washed in warm water and dried in a warm dryer. No problems!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.