Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2013
I just received these jeans last week and as of right now I am impressed. The quality of the denim is impressive (feels strong and thicker than other jeans I own). Out of the bag these jeans fit very well. The inseam is a little long but certainly wearable and I am expecting that as I wash them more and more they will shrink somewhat. If they do... great. If they don't... they are only about a half to 1 inch longer than tailored jeans that I own and will continue to be wearable. I ordered my pair in "Shadow Black" and they look great. I've washed them only once and after that initial wash I noticed no fading whatsoever (washed in cold with pants turned inside out). I realize that there will eventually be some fading, but I am hoping it will be kept to a minimum and not for some time to come.

UPDATE: January 01, 2014 - Jeans just came out of the washer & Dryer and a frayed tare has appeared along the belt line seam in the back of the pants. I am giving Wrangler the benefit of the doubt and assuming that I was that one person in a thousand who got a bad pair. I have put a replacement order in and will see if this new pair last longer than a month. I'll write again in a few months to let you know.
on September 6, 2012
I am not thin. But I have been unable to find jeans that fit me around the middle and don't sag in the ass. Someone told me to get slim fit jeans. I thought they were crazy...slim fit for me? But I got these and have been happy. the slimmer fit means that they are slimmer in the legs and the butt and fit me better than the relaxed fit jeans. I would recommend giving them a try. Oh ya...you can't find these in any store that I have been to. That's why I got them online.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on July 26, 2013
What i expected . Weight is good and also the fabric ! Copper rivets are good . It is a good form .
Size is good. Europeans should order a waist smaller than traditional accustomed.
A (as i bought a week before) little article picture without zoom shows like a shining sky blue- a rare color- if it's the case.
But the surface is very mat this exterior influence a near-to-perfect jean underbid. The offer- picture could be made better.
The brand sign is dark with a dark brand name to appear in an unfavourable light - has not deserved this. Good product & Producer can be proud of itself and must not hide - a little shiny golden brown brand sign with darker contrast readable Wrangler would be the point on the i .
Style/Price/Performance is fair (and much classes better than in europe), would by again .
In a shiny sky blue would be this a unique characteristic- never seen such picture again.
on July 16, 2016
I didn't give a five because though the denim material seems more than adequate thickness wise Wrangler has followed all the current clothing mfg trend using what I feel are inferior zippers compared to the past-I would include their major competitors in the zipper category (I also own many of their products). Some of their competitors' belt loops seem flimsy also-Wrangler loops to date appear adequate, this was major reason for switching brands.
on September 26, 2011
Well I have been wearing Carhartt jeans now for a few years. I seem to be going through them quickly though (6 months or so per pair) So I looked for a cheaper solution. Decided on these. I used to only wear wranglers. These though seem very cheap and I dont expect them to hold up long at all. They are very tight fitting (expected because of the cowboy cut, but I ordered 2 sizes larger than I normally wear and they are still tight). The belt loops seem to only have a single row of stitching unlike a web or X shape I am used to. When I walk my rotts alot of times I clip their leash on my belt loop, but I wont be doing it with these jeans. I am very hard on my jeans but I would suggest spending a little more and just go with the Carhartt. (Like $4 more) I will update the next time I buy a pair either way....
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 22, 2015
The fit was spot on and the waist/length combo, for me: 38x40, is unique to Wrangler. However, the fabric-weight, stitching and over all "finish" are not as good as they used to be. Unfortunately, among the major jeans makers, that is the new paradigm.

Wash in cold water and line dry, as machine drying causes significant shrinkage.; however, there was no perceptible fading. If I were to re-order, and there were such as size, I would order one waist-size larger, i.e., 40x40.
on July 18, 2017
I've been wearing Wrangler Jeans for a long, long time. Love them. And you can get some really nice jeans for a very good price. They fit perfectly over my Ariats so if anyone pisses me off they get a boot up the ARSE.........
on February 25, 2017
Classic jeans, fit like they are supposed to.
2 helpful votes
on August 9, 2017
In anticipating size ordered would fit well, need to find slimmer fit although waist, thighs and length fits well. I need a fatter butt I think...
on March 17, 2017
Been wearing this brand and style of jeans for more than 25 years. Always fit great and are comfortable for work and relaxing. I buy them every 5 or 6 years......
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.