|Fits as expected||
Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Men's Big and Tall Denim Work Shirt
|Price:||$29.66 - $36.88 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- 6.75 ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun denim
- room2move¿ Fit with side and underarm gussets
- Relaxed Fit
- Button-down collar
- Machine wash cold, wash separately, turn inside out, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Wrangler Riggs Workwear denim shirt features a long sleeve styling with button-down collar. Two button front chest pockets and button front placket. Two-button adjustable cuffs. The Riggs Workwear patch is displayed on the front left pocket. 100% cotton, ring-spun denim. Imported.
Built for performance in demanding situations and for years of hard wear, these professional grade work shirts from RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler® are designed for comfort and protection. For movement on the job site, every RIGGS work shirt is made to get the job done.
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 1 x 19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000C7PV8C
- Item model number: 3W510AN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My shirt size is 16.5x35 and the L-Tall size fits me quite well, but I will try the XL-Tall in my next order. I'd like a little more sleeve length and shoulder room for when I extend my arms when working or motorcycle riding. If you're big in the shoulders or long-armed, you'll definitely want to go with the next size up. I'm on the thin-shouldered side and usually have a hard time finding shirts that fit my shoulders and don't make me look like I have bat wings, but these shirts are an excellent fit for me. Interestingly, they are generously cut round the waist, but any extra just tucks in.
I like the fact that there are two breast pockets, and these are nice and deep. When traveling, I carry a phone in one and a camera in the other.
To find that there are big and talls denim shirts made like this was quite a find! The fit is superb, the fabric of very good quality and length of sleeves perfect!
I thought the price was exceptional for the quality of the product. The more clothing I purchase for my big and tall guy, the more he is suprised that there are actually some well made items that look very good on him! (he's just too frugal when purchasing clothing to look around for quality!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rugged work shirt. Have not washed yet, so I cannot say how well it Launders, but I will soon find out. If it does not wash well I will put in a separate review. Read morePublished 1 month ago by RAF
Good weight. Durable. Great having a tall size that is generously long.Published 1 month ago by xtsigs
Great looking and feeking work shirt. Also great for casual wear. I will be buying again.Published 2 months ago by G. Gerald Beane
I like the shirt and how it fits, except the sleeves. They are much to short. Luckily, I always wear them rolled up.Published 3 months ago by Edmond A. Foster