|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.66 - $46.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- 7.0 ounce, 100% cotton twill
- room2move Fit with side and underarm gussets
- Relaxed Fit
- Peach finish for softness
- Machine wash cold, wash separately, turn inside out, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Riggs Twill Work Shirt... designed for comfort while you work. Button up this tough-made Twill Work Shirt from the designers at Riggs, a company long known for producing top-quality work clothes! Features the room2move Fit with side gusset detail to provide a loose fit that doesn't hang off your body... perfect for everything from swingin' an axe to hanging drywall without a constricting feel. Made with durable, comfortable, 100% cotton twill, with peach finish for softness; Button-down collar; Two-button chest pockets, two-button adjustable cuffs; Split back yoke; Hidden utility loop; Machine wash / dry. Imported. State Size and Color. Get yours, right here! Men's Riggs Twill Work Shirt
Built for performance in demanding situations and for years of hard wear, these professional grade work shirts from RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler® are designed for comfort and protection. For movement on the job site, every RIGGS work shirt is made to get the job done.
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 1 x 18.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000C7R8E2
- Item model number: 3W501KH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would like to get that stiff material again and would like for them to bring back the chocolate brown color but these are still the best option out there for me. I wear them everyday during the cold months of the year and like that they are untreated 100% cotton and no frumpy pocket flaps and are available in tall sizes.
This shirt has longer sleeves which fit him perfect. He works with welders so having to cover his arms is a must! The heavier cotton keeps him safe yet doesn't show wet marks from him sweating. It's hard to find a shirt that is tough enough to handle the welding conditions but also nice enough for client meetings and corporate meetings. This shirt is great for both and we will be buying more!
It may fit most 2XL guys, but not the tall ones. Regardless, I have a hard time understanding why the tall sizes are generously longer in the torso, yet minimally longer in the arms. When I buy a shirt that says 2XT on it, my intention is to have a shirt that fits and sleeve cuffs that reach to my wrists. It could be the nicest shirt in the world, but if it doesn't fit as advertised, I can't give it 5 - stars. 1 - star off for the sizing, 1 - star off for the price ($30 for a work shirt??)