Wrangler Rugged Wear Men's Woodland Thermal Jean
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Oversized fit
- Easy entry, extra deep pocket front pockets
- Quilted lining of 100 gram Thinsulate¿ insulation
- Machine wash warm with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low
Customers also shopped for
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Thermal Jean from Wrangler Rugged Wear®. The relaxed fit shell of 100% cotton canvas is shightly oversized for added comfort and freedom. The lining is 100 grams of genuine Thinsulate insulation. The result is incredible warmth without bulk, weight, or restricted movement.
- Product Dimensions: 41 x 0.5 x 21.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B000A8220S
- Item model number: 33213NB
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Which brings us to these 2013 model lined Wrangler jeans, purported to be size 33x32. The waist size on this pair is so far off I went straight to the size label to see if I had been shipped the wrong size by mistake. No, the seller apparently got it right but Wrangler has these jeans sized at LEAST one size, if not two, too small. Come on now, Wrangler has been manufacturing jeans longer than I have been alive and this is ridiculous. And, since these came from an Amazon seller, not Amazon directly, guess who pays the return postage?
These jeans were labeled as being made in Mexico (assuming THAT label was accurate). I suppose when outsourcing to whichever third world nation is the low bidder, little things such as quality control and accuracy in sizing can be overlooked in the interest of saving a buck (or Peso).
Lesson learned: From now on I will try on jeans and personally inspect them before I buy. So much for buying jeans on Amazon, especially from a third party seller such as Sportsman's Guide. And, so much for Wrangler in general.