Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
2-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wrapables Animal Mini Tabletop Vacuum, Cow - Cordless
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes with instructions on how to operate and clean
- Keep out of reach of children five years of age and under
- Comes in different styles, Each sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make crumbs and tiny dust balls disappear with our Animal Mini Tabletop Vacuums. These powerful tabletop vacuums operate on two AA batteries. The easy to use one touch operation makes this mini vacuum useful and convenient. Comes with instructions on how to operate and clean. Keep out of reach of children five years of age and under. Comes in two different styles. Each sold separately.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This little vacuum is super handy. I love being able to suck up crumbs on the table without having to get a wet towel, which misses a lot of crevices anyway. I also use placemats and tablecloth (not the vinyl kind) and I've gotten great mileage with this thing. I've scooped up crumbs from the table, table cloth, placemats, wooden table-tops and even the floor with this baby. Super convenient when a dustpan won't do the job well.
The cow also has a nice snout that I can shove into little cracks or get under the lazy susan I have on top of my table.
When I cleaned it (the dust collects in the head; the body is the motor) there was a considerable amount of gunk in there. It's not meant to be a thorough vacuum, so it might not get the tiny little dust particles. But it's good enough to do the job I wanted it to do.
It's also cute, and a good conversation piece. Everyone I know who sees it wants to give it a try, and I let them clean my table for me. Free labor!