Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Wreck-It Ralph - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on November 22, 2012
This is a horrible video game. Disney seriously needs to pull this off the shelves. There are supposedly three games, but really they're all the same stupid game with different backgrounds. And that one, really dumb game has absolutely NOTHING to do with the movie. To be honest, this waste of $30.00 will make me seriously hesitant to bug any Activision games in the future. It is impossible to imagine what they were thinking. With the three great, and original games in the movie, they had the chance to produce a fantastic game here. Instead, it really feels like some sort of prank, or that Activision is saying "we couldn't care less what our customers want or expect." It is truly mind-boggling. DO NOT BUY this unless you have too much money and need to get rid of some or you're a business school professor and want a great example of totally brainless corporate decision making.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 1, 2016
I bought this game thinking it would be about the racing game Sugar Rush and it's NOT. It's Wreck it Ralph and Fix it Felix in a version of Mario Bros. Ralph breaks through walls and Felix fixes broken areas as they go through different levels. It's okay. Not very exciting. I'm just disappointed that it didn't have different games in the game like the Sugar Rush game. My son is a huge family of Mario Kart and this game is nothing like it!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 19, 2017
Good game for kids
on June 13, 2017
Meh...nothing like the original game. My kid won't even play it.
on May 22, 2017
not bad
on November 5, 2012
I thought that a movie based on a fake video game based on real video games was a great idea, and that turned out to live up to all its potential. I thought that a video game based on a movie based on a fake video game based on real video games had real potential; this game lived up to none of it.

I was going to offer a well thought-out review for this game, but this review is only going to reciprocate how much effort was put into developing this game.

The game starts with Wreck-It Ralph narrating the game - the voice actor isn't even John C. Reilly. This is the first disappointment of the game, and the disappointments never stop from there. Before actually getting into gameplay, the opening scene completely blows the end of the "Wreck It Ralph" movie's storyline, so if you haven't seen the movie yet, beware of a spoiler before playing this game.

After they spoil a 2-hour movie in 45 seconds, you finally get into the gameplay. The gameplay is awful: the difficulty is never raised, there's only 12 levels in the game (each level takes about 5 minutes to complete), and 4 bosses (each of which take about 2 minutes to beat). The gameplay is extremely repetitive and completely lacks novelty. The graphics are cheap - not "NES cheap," which would actually be kind of retro - but cheap like "I paid $5 for this game" cheap. Except, the thing is, I didn't pay $5 for this game. I paid $40. The iOS "Wreck-It Ralph" counterpart is a better game than this, and that only costs 99 cents.

Despite being able to play as Fix-It Felix and Wreck-It Ralph throughout the game, it's only a 1-player game. The movie featured first-person shooting, arcade-style play, and racing. This game offers none of that. Instead, you just go around punching cy-bugs until you find the exit for the level. Along the way, you try and gather Hero's medals - which do absolutely nothing for you. They don't even keep track of how many you've collected.

I sat down to play this game because I had a couple hours to kill, and figured I'd try and put a dent into beating the game. Instead of putting a dent into the game, I completely beat the game and "unlocked" all the secrets in well-under 2 hours. That's right, the movie itself takes longer to watch than it does to beat its video game counterpart.

I can't believe I spent $40 on this game. If you're thinking about buying this game, instead use your $40 to buy 4 tickets to see "Wreck It Ralph." It's a quality movie, but its video game is anything but. I'm disappointed in everyone that was involved in this game. They should be ashamed of themselves. And as disappointed as I was initially in John C. Reilly for passing on doing the voice acting for this game, now I understand why.
190 helpful votes
191 helpful votes
77 comments|Report abuse
on November 7, 2016
great game. my 5 yr old loves it. just as describe
on November 26, 2015
This game is great for what it is, but I wish it had more elements of the game in it. It reminds me a bit more of like a Super Smash Brothers set up than what could have been based on the movie. But, still fun for what it is I guess.
on August 10, 2016
Item arrived on time and was packaged well. Game works it was used but has no scratches on it. Fun game to play whole family can play.
on February 8, 2017
One player only. We prefer multi player games but this is fun especially if you've seen the movie.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.