Wreck My World Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "Victoria Ashley brought her A game with this book. Wreck My World will run you through an emotional wringer and all you'll be able to do is beg for more...it's that good." LK Farlow, author of Best Laid Plans
- "...Victoria Ashley not only delivered a book with raw emotion and grit, but one that quite simply ripped my heart into. She somehow wrote a second chance, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers story all in one. Bravo." -Melinda, GR
- "...This book was definitely worth the wait! This was an amazing, heartbreaking, heartwarming--and quite hot--tale of two people meant to be together, but they took the scenic route before coming to their senses." -Theresa, GR
- "...Victoria Ashley ripped my emotions apart with this story. The emotional state of me while reading this... it was a crapshoot. I don't know how else to describe it. She has me laughing and crying and oh my goodness I was so angry at some points." -Veronica, GR
- "...Easton and Kota are so special to me. So many parts of this book I can relate to. The emotional parts especially. I laughed and cried. I was mad. I swooned. This book literally has all the great things." - Lindsey, GR
- "...I finished this story and I feel so full of bliss and love but a part of me is broken and honestly, this is the best kind of feeling. I love reading a story that throws me through an emotional rollercoaster. " -LifeandLoveofaBibliophile
- "...The angst, the tears, the drama, the laughs, the swoons, the love for this book cemented my love for this author more so than ever before. There is absolutely nothing I would change about this book." -Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
- It was full of angst and sorrow and pain and just pure heartbreak. I was a mess whìle reading this. And even after! The way this author wrote the story was so heart wrenching and yet, and yet she did all of this beautifully. It's like experiencing what seem like an endless downpour of heavy rain before you see the sun. - Anne Victoria, GR
- Wreck My World is so different from all Victoria's other books. It's a story of loss, self-hope, and strength. Learning to trust people again and overcoming fears. This book touched my heart so deeply at times, pulling me right into the lives of the characters and the storyline. - Wanderlust Blog
- ASIN : B07TCBC38L
- Publication date : June 25, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 743 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 408 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #29,084 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For several weeks, I've felt kinda broken. No book, no Audible, nothing has captured my attention very well. So many things going on in life, it's hard to find an escape. And reading is my escape. Reading has become vital to my daily process of 'chillin' or relaxing during the days (and nights) where I wanna fall in love. Over and over again. That's what it is about this genre for me. Romance lets me fall in love with not only the characters but their stories and especially the author that brings these stories to life. So not being able to find something to bring me out of that funk has been pretty hard here, lately.
Wreck My World by Victoria Ashley has unbroken me. Seriously, you all need to read this book. Easton and Dakota's story brings on ALL. THE. FEELS. Its angsty and full of alllllll kinds of emotions. It made me laugh, cry and scream. Victoria's words literally leaving you clinging to each and every page. I took a 2 hour nap last night. I didn't sleep. Because I NEEDED to finish this book. And it was soooooo worth it. Easton is EVERYTHING. And Dakota. Oh, this girl. Commence the book hangover! I love these characters! Even the side characters. Im just gonna throw this out there.. I WONT BE MAD if some of these guys get their own books. And you'll know who I mean when you read this. CUZ YOU HAVE TO READ IT! These two have such an amazing story; you will absolutely miss out if you dont get this book.
Loved Dakota Brooks!! She is one heck of a leading lady. Love her whole kick ass, take-charge attitude and didn’t care if she got down-n-dirty (grease and mud – what did you think I was talking about..lol) The sex scenes were smoking hot and I loved the chemistry that Easton and Dakota have.
With that being said, I felt that the book dragged on and on, hence the skimming of the pages I mentioned earlier. Plus, I also thought that Easton should have spoken up when they were teenagers and picked Dakota from the start, and not let Roman and the Brooks’ family make the decision to date Quinn for him.
Overall it wasn’t a bad read as you do get the “feels” in parts of the book and the secondary characters help with all their antics. Just wasn’t the book for me.
Kota meets Easton when she's six and he's ten. They are the best of friends even though he's really best friends with Kota's older brother. They are inseparable growing up and have a close group of friends. Enter the angst as they get older. I feel like everyone should experience all of this on their own so.. just read this! I don't have all of the words.
Top reviews from other countries
However, this was also a love triangle because while Easton was crazy for Dakota, his actual girlfriend is Quinn, Dakota’s sister. But do we get any any insight into the relationship between Easton & Quinn? Nope we don’t because the author made the story all about Easton & Dakota who have been best friends since were little. And what with the reason of why they couldn’t be together in the first place it was just a little messed up and didn’t feel like a well rounded story.
I also got a little bored with it half way through because once we knew the back story nothing much seemed to be happening. Then they get caught sneaking around to be together and things move swiftly on from there, but the to-ing and fro-ing between the two was giving me whiplash!
I felt that the author padded the book out a bit too much when she could have given it more weight by giving us an insight into Easton and Quinn’s relationship and how that featured. This was a 3 star read for me.