Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wrenwane Digital Kitchen Timer, No Frills, Simple ..." and save 55% off the $19.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Wrenwane Digital Kitchen Timer, No Frills, Simple Operation, Big Digits, Loud Alarm, Magnetic Backing, Stand, White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.13. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE, CLEAR DIGITS - Just a glance from across the room and you can easily read the timer display with it's big, bold digits. Ideal for those with not the best eyesight.
- COUNTS UP AND DOWN - As well as a countdown timer and minute timer this can also act as a stopwatch counting up from zero. Perfect timer for homework, exercise, gym workout, cooking ( egg timer ), sports, games and classroom timer activities. Maximum time is 99 minutes, 59 seconds.
- LOUD SOUNDING ALARM - You will easily be able to hear this alarm in another room. It is loud and clear but not deafening. The mildly hard of hearing should have no problem with the alarm.
- MAGNETIC BACK, RETRACTABLE STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING - You have 3 different choices for placement of the Kitchen Timer. Either stick it to the fridge door with its large magnet, or use the pull out stand for table-top use, and finally you can run a piece of string through the hook and hang it on a wall hook or around your neck if you are on the go.
- ON/OFF SWITCH - Surprisingly a lot of timers do not have an on/off switch due to the minimal power consumption. But many people prefer electical items to be powered down after use, and with the small, subtle on/off switch on the side you can do just that.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
- NO MORE ANNOYING BEEPING when setting the timer (as most do!)
- STABLIZER for one handed use when on the refrigerator
- IMPROVED kick-out stand, more durable
- STRONGER magnets to prevent slippage
- LARGER on/off switch
- IMPROVED battery compartment
- Large Digits
- Counts Up and Down (maximum 99 minutes 59 seconds)
- Loud, Audible Alarm
- Magnetic Backing and Retractable Stand
- Attractive Design
- Very Easy to Use
- Memory (remembers last setting used)
- Dimensions 80x75x20 millimeters
- Single AAA Battery (Not Included)
Kick-out stand for placement on the table-top.
Magnetic back for placement on the refrigerator.
Hook for hanging.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was surprised to find that it doesn't come with a battery. Even a cheap off brand battery would be better than none. We don't keep too many extra batteries around the house but I took a battery out of another device just to see how the timer worked. It uses a standard AAA battery. Somewhere in the description it may have stated that the battery was not included but I didn't see it.
If it continues to work as well as it does now I would consider this a great little timer - especially for the price.