Consider these available items
Wright and McGill Skeet Reese S-Glass Crank Bait Rod
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Highest quality angler gear for all types of fishers
- Trusted for reliability, durability, and strength
- Quality and field tested to ensure you can compete with the best
- S-Curve blank construction for superior strength, lifting power, sensitivity and weight reduction.
- Split handle design for weight reduction and improved balance.
- Revolutionary molded rubber handles deliver incredible feel and a sure grip.
- Large fighting butt delivers performance and durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Eagle Claw, the brand that started it all, remains the staple of today's value conscious fisherman. Eagle Claw hooks are the only hooks Made in the USA and are built with integrity, honesty and 85+ years of hook making experience and heritage. The Eagle Claw brand remains the face of the company, and one of the most widely recognized brands in all of fishing. Eagle Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising quality or attention to detail. Spanning both fresh and saltwater fishing, Eagle Claw provides anglers with numerous choices of hooks and terminal tackle for a whole array of species.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of you may find this rod as an excellent choice, I'm just voicing my own opinion about how it doesn't fit me. It's design is so much different than the other Skeet Reese rods.