Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 17, 2017
I love this book - it's full of fantasy and is suitable for young people as well as adults.
on October 25, 2017
bought the set for our granddaughter
on August 21, 2017
Excellent book with fast shipping! Thanks!
on December 12, 2016
I enjoyed the story. I didn't like that all the characters were grown ups except for Charles Wallace. Also, he spent most of the book inside someone else.. It is different. And it left me hanging...
on August 25, 2014
I will always love this series of books. A great read for the kids, to expand their minds and their imaginations, as well as for adults.
on July 8, 2016
I purchased this book for my teenage son. It was required reading for his class. However I read this book when I was younger and it's an amazing story full of fantasy and fun. I would recommend this as a gift for any fan of reading.
on August 5, 2017
Great read. Im sorry there are not more books in the series. It is unpredictable and I love that.
on September 9, 2015
Madeleine L'Engle is a great author! This series I would highly recommend. When I taught 6th grade, I read these aloud to my homeroom.
Her adult books are also meaningful.
on September 9, 2017
It took me years to finally get around to reading my nieces favorite book! It was so worth the wait...loved it! Kinda sorry it's finished so I'll move on to her other books!
on June 18, 2015