Wrist Ripper - The Ultimate Wrist Roller / Wrist and Forearm Exerciser
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Wrist Ripper® is a wrist roller exercise product that puts a new twist on one of the oldest and most effective ways to strengthen the hands, wrists and forearms. The WristRipper® has many added improvements over homemade and other wrist roller products on the market.
- #1 Strong injection molded handle provides multiple gripping options to work different ranges of motion for a complete forearm workout. #2 Rubber gripping areas help reduce slipping. #3 Heavy duty adjustable webbing strap and center guides keeps strap in the middle for proper balance. #4 Weight loading pin makes it easy to load/unload weights and is compatible with 1" and 2" weight plates.
- This product will quickly improve your performance in any activity that requires grip strength and the use of your hands and wrists. Golfers, baseball players and body builders love this product!
- WEIGHT PLATES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. Maximum recommended weight is 10lbs.
- The Wrist Ripper® is MADE IN THE USA!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The WristRipper® is a wrist roller exercise device that puts a new twist on one of the oldest and most effective ways to strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms - the wrist roller. In just minutes a day, you can improve your wrist and forearm strength. The forearm muscles are the key to wrist and grip strength which is why this product is used by golfers, baseball players, hockey players, tennis players, body builders and rock climbers. This product will help improve performance for any activity that requires grip strength and the use of your hands and wrists. Simply roll the weight up and down as many times as you can to exercise and strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms. Depending on how strong you are, it is recommend to start with 2.5lbs or 5lbs and add additional weight as you get stronger. This product allows for multiple gripping options. You can grip the handle or outer knobs to work different ranges of motion to get a complete forearm workout. Weight plates are not included with the product and can be purchased at Amazon.com, local sporting good stores or other online retailers. The weight-loading pin is compatible with 1" standard; and 2" olympic weight plates. Maximum recommended weight is 10lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerUse this product at your own risk. Do not use if you have an injury, or are experiencing pain or inflammation in your hands, wrists, forearms, elbows, or shoulders without first consulting your doctor or therapist. Failure to follow instructions and/or using this product in ways other than its intended use could result in injury.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took a star off because I don't like how the grip rubs against my non-turning hand. Though this feeling has faded some as I've been using it, so perhaps it is just because I had/have weak forearms. Overall I would recommend this device. I like it better than the spring based wrist exercisers. I feel like the spring ones give a nice burn, but not a good pump like using weights does.
Update: The weight clip is insecure with even 7.5 pounds (weights fell off FOUR times with vigorous rolling, NO swinging of device). Emailed vendor, who said that has never happened in 17 years of use for him. It DEFINITELY happens, so be safe and get the following carabiner >>https://www.amazon.com/Petzl-Delta-Steel-Triangle-Climbing/dp/B00JWZHZW0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518050447&sr=8-1&keywords=Petzl+-+Delta+Steel+Triangle+Quick+Link+for+Climbing%2C+8+mm%2C+Black&dpID=41SURnd-IjL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch .
The above was suggested by a user in 11/2016 (with photos). NOW, you have the LINK to the carabiner for $11.95 on Amazon. So DEDUCT one star for a relatively cheap fix, which increases safety substantially, and potentially decreases the vendor's liability significantly. Otherwise, it's still a decent wrist roller.
1. The grips are fantastic - right diameter and amount of tackiness
2. The weight plate plug is a snap to use - with the snap connection
3. Build quality is excellent
4. No dropped weights - the bevels on the middle and the bulbs at the end give you tactile feedback of the grip dimensions
5. Strap wraps up more neatly than a rope or chain
That's actually why I got this. I don't mind using wrist straps for heavier weights so that my forearms aren't giving out before I hit failure with the exercise I'm performing, but would prefer to hold the weight unassisted if possible. I'll see what a few months of this in the mix does and come back with an update.
Most recent customer reviews
Today while using this device, small metal latch suddenly snapped, causing the base and plates to land...Read more