Wrist Ripper - The Ultimate Wrist Roller / Wrist and Forearm Exerciser
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Wrist Ripper® is a wrist roller exercise product that puts a new twist on one of the oldest and most effective ways to strengthen the hands, wrists and forearms. The WristRipper® has many added improvements over homemade and other wrist roller products on the market.
- #1 Strong injection molded handle provides multiple gripping options to work different ranges of motion for a complete forearm workout. #2 Rubber gripping areas help reduce slipping. #3 Heavy duty adjustable webbing strap and center guides keeps strap in the middle for proper balance. #4 Weight loading pin makes it easy to load/unload weights and is compatible with 1" and 2" weight plates.
- This product will quickly improve your performance in any activity that requires grip strength and the use of your hands and wrists. Golfers, baseball players and body builders love this product!
- WEIGHT PLATES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
- The Wrist Ripper® is MADE IN THE USA!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The WristRipper® is a wrist roller exercise device that puts a new twist on one of the oldest and most effective ways to strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms - the wrist roller. In just minutes a day, you can improve your wrist and forearm strength. The forearm muscles are the key to wrist and grip strength which is why this product is used by golfers, baseball players, hockey players, tennis players, body builders and rock climbers. This product will help improve performance for any activity that requires grip strength and the use of your hands and wrists. Simply roll the weight up and down as many times as you can to exercise and strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms. Depending on how strong you are, it is recommend to start with 2.5lbs or 5lbs and add additional weight as you get stronger. This product allows for multiple gripping options. You can grip the handle or outer knobs to work different ranges of motion to get a complete forearm workout. Weight plates are not included with the product and can be purchased at Amazon.com, local sporting good stores or other online retailers. The weight-loading pin is compatible with 1" standard; and 2" olympic weight plates.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerUse this product at your own risk. Do not use if you have an injury, or are experiencing pain or inflammation in your hands, wrists, forearms, elbows, or shoulders without first consulting your doctor or therapist. Failure to follow instructions and/or using this product in ways other than its intended use could result in injury.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Today while using this device, small metal latch suddenly snapped, causing the base and plates to land on my foot and smash it pretty badly. The roller is now completely useless, and my foot is so swollen that I can barely move it. I would include a picture but it's genuinely too disturbing to be appropriate to post here.
I have only owned the item for seven months, using it once per week, and have never loaded more than ten pounds the roller (2 small 5lb plates). That was enough for it fail. I do not spend $50 lightly and I am very disappointed and upset that I am out money, workout equipment, and a functional foot.
I would NEVER complain about an incidental injury due to user error, but the fact is that the equipment failed. I see another user on here posted a picture of their injured toe after a similar failure occurred for them.
I will update this review if anything changes or if I find a better solution. Until then, please choose something safer.
The product arrived with the weight pin missing. The seller responded the same day and sent the missing part, so customer support is excellent.